GRG Community Night 10/9

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Black Ops 4, Destiny 2, GOW5, Borderlands 3, PUBG and various other games. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @Fallout76Players @PS4Players @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers

1 Like

I will be power leveling my Huntard tonight. Looking to run whatever, I haven’t really done anything this week yet.

Gotta keep raising that light level. I’ll be on Destiny, up for anything.

Ya I’ll probably be on destiny, I’ll just hit up whoever’s and drag them down

Does anyone want to attempt the first section of the raid?.. I’m power level 925

I’ll be on destiny, grinding out some comp if anyone wants to join.

Conan and I will be grinding through Borderlands. We’re low level since we haven’t played much, but our goal is to get through as many story missions as possible.

BL3 either grinding with my main or running story with my Alts

If I’m on it will be late (prob 10 CST) but I’ll be on Destiny if so.

Would like to do some Crucible with a full team

I’ll be slumming alone in @codplayers

I can join you for some borderlands… GT is HeartlessKhan on Xbox… I’m east coast

I may be on tonight, but that depends if I have power, there’s a weather based fire risk situation in sunny California so PG&E is saying they are shutting power off for most of the area around me at noon pacific for an undisclosed amount of time. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I will be on Destiny, still trying to learn the game…may join the party to listen in…and ask a bunch of annoying questions! JK!!

Borderlands borderlands borderlands

2 Likes

Thanks @Lala_Calamari @Grex and @ezekielJP for running with my low level ass it was fun except the unlucky bullshit of only one prime drop after all that shit

Finish the fucking story.

You have inspired me to not finish the story now just to annoy you

1 Like