Garden of Salvation XBOX Raid 9pm Saturday 11/16

@destinyplayers

We are back at it with a beautiful new Vex raid being compared to the Vault of glass.
We made great progress last week…lets get it done this week

• The Raid is 940… (be at least 940 please)
  • Please educate yourself (YouTube etc.) the more you know the better it is for the group (see above)
  • Signed up people gets spots before show ups (and showing up is fine but hard to plan for)
  • If we have more than one team running (more than 2 full groups last week) I will try to balance the teams but keep ppl together that want to run together (think @Sniper_T1 and @Destroyert1 ) I will fail please don’t yell at me, it will hurt my feelings
  • we had like 7 actual sign ups and 5 ALT’s and one draft (@ezekielJP) last week…we try to get everyone a slot and balance the teams…I do my best; please be cool…and we will get everyone through some day…we keep making progress
  • Our goal to get our GRG guardians comfortable with working with each other and having a good time.
  • I will create a draft roster tomorrow (Friday) evening so we can see where are at and make adjustments as needed

I’m down for this one

I’m in

Count me in. Maybe we can get two teams if everyone shows.

In.

Count me in. This is my first time with this new raid. What’s the best videos to watch to prepare?

1 Like

I’m in

I’m in

I’m in, put me anywhere. If I need to be an alt that’s cool too

@zosomagnus

1 Like

@destinyplayers

need 3 more to get a 2nd Raid group going. If you are interested and want in, please sign up here so @valiantvictory can plan things out.

Secure your spot now.

1 Like

With some arm twisting I have 2 teams but let’s see how this shakes out…I will post in a few…would be good to have 2 more alts

2 Likes

Still need backups/alts but here we go:
Prime
SoulessGrimm
SourSmokE89
Sniper_T1
zosomagnus
sabre7d
Kylelanky

Alpha
Grex
Jordanxxxl (ALT)
EzekielJP (ALT)
Valiantvictory
Cupc4keCh4os
Elgr8one

1 Like

@SoulessGrimm @SourSmokE89 @Sniper_T1 @zosomagnus @sabre7d @Kylelanky @Grex @ezekielJP @valiantvictory @Cupc4keCh4os @Elgr8one

How did you all do?

alpha made it to 2nd encounter, baseball diamond, prime made it to the 3rd/bass ph1, both teams would have kept going if we a few alts/backup

1 Like

A little bit of a slow start due to some technical difficulties and switching up of the raid members this week but ultimately we didn’t make it past the baseball diamond because folks had to leave.

I didnt know we were fishing lol