Garden of Salvation XBOX Raid 9pm Saturday 10/26

We are back at it with a beautiful new Vex raid being compared to the Vault of glass.
We made great progress last week…lets get it done this week

• The Raid is 940… (be at least 925 please)
  • Please educate yourself (YouTube etc.) the more you know the better it is for the group (see above)
  • Signed up people gets spots before show ups (and showing up is fine but hard to plan for)
  • If we have more than one team running (more than 2 full groups last week) i will try to balance the teams but keep ppl together that want to run together (think @Sniper_T1 and @Destroyert1 ) I will fail please don’t yell at me, it will hurt my feelings
  • we had like 15 people last week…this is more than 2 teams but less than 3, we had 2 parties of 6-8 ppl and rotated people in and out as some lost connection or had to go to bed. we may do this again
  • Our goal to get our GRG guardians comfortable with working with each other and having a good time.

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/pec-events/garden-of-salvation-xbox-raid-9pm-saturday-10-26-2/

@destinyplayers

We need people who are interested to sign up in this thread. @valiantvictory works hard trying to organize raid parties and tries to make sure everyone has a chance to get into a group. We need a proper headcount.

1 Like

homer simpson episode 10 GIF

I’m down to try it again I feel like we were making some good progress on the 2nd encounter.

I’m in.

Titan for sure or huntard maybe if I’m home, put me down as a sub please

lets get everyone interested to sign up…I’ll post raid parties early (like friday) so we can make changes before saturday night if needed

I’m in, got my light level up high enough to be useful finally

I’m in

Put me down for a Sub. I’ll fill out a roster spot if needed but I have a new shiny penny out this week (CoD MW).

That said, I really do want the Sacred Prvenance. That thing is a beast.

I’m in

I’m in…can’t I pick the team I’m on? :laughing:

Yes, I’m going to try to make that happen

There’s always one or 2 @AsnPersuasion27#3600! Smdh! Lmao

I’m down

I’m down for some tater raiding and if need be, I can be a sub if anything changes on my end.

I am in this week.