Garden of Salvation XBOX Raid 9pm Saturday 10/19

@destinyplayers

We are back at it with a beautiful new Vex raid being compared to the Vault of glass.
we made great progress last week…lets get it done this week :wink:
  • The Raid is 940…no one in GRG is 940 yet. (be 925 please)
  • Please educate yourself (Youtube etc.) the more you know the better it is for the group (see above)
  • Signed up ppl gets spots before show ups (and showing up is fine but hard to plan for)
  • If we have more than one team running (2 more than full groups last week) i will try to balance the teams but keep ppl together that want to run together (think @Sniper_T1 and @destroyer) I will fail please don’t yell at me, it will hurt my feelings
  • we had like 15 people last week…this is more than 2 teams but less than 3, we had 2 parties of 6-8 ppl and rotated people in and out as some lost connection or had to go to bed. we may do this again
  • Our goal to get our GRG guardians comfortable with working with each other and having a good time.

please reply to this thread with your interest

also let me know if you prefer a fresh raid to get more loot or if someone has a checkpoint…to jump ahead

Count me in

I’m in.

I’m in

I am in this week.

i am in!

I’m in

Season 5 Yes GIF by CBS All Access

I am out. Forgot about plans scheduled for tonight. Good luck boys and girls.

I will lists together this afternoon…another 2+ raid team night

1 Like

:open_mouth:

I am not going to make it tonight

falling like flies!!!

If you still need a 6th, I’ll be on and ready to go at 9 if nothing comes up. If you already have 6, then I’ll be the backup.

Valiant
Soursmokee89
Souless
Ntel
Devildogg2224
Grex
Ruttedclown(alt)