Garden of Salvation raid XBOX Saturday 2/1 9pm est

• The Raid is 940… (be at least 940 please)
  • Please educate yourself (YouTube etc.) the more you know the better it is for the group (see above)
  • Signed up people gets spots before show ups (and showing up is fine but hard to plan for)
  • Our goals are to get our GRG guardians comfortable with working with each other and to have a good time (maybe get some loot).
  • Let us know if you are in by signing up below.

We had some pretty good runs last weekend, ran two on saturday one in the afternoon and at night. The afternoon one ended up finishing it getting some people their first clear, also ended up getting divinity for most of the people in the group. The night raid got a couple damage phases into the final boss. So let’s see if we can some more clears this weekend!!

@destinyplayers

1 Like

Is there going to be a divinity run as well?
I’ll go

I will be there.

We could see about doing the divinity puzzles, just gotta make sure everyone is down for it since it adds a good amount of time to the raid but I’m down

I may be able to run friday…saturday we have tickets to Circ to de solei so no Saturday raid for me

Add me please

Ill be around saturday night

I will be on tonight. I have only made to the 3rd level though. Haven’t seen the last one except on video.