In a post titled: “An Update to the Community,” Playground Games detailed the most prominent issues players have been running into. After listening to feedback and reports from the community, the developer says the game’s next update “will be the first step” in addressing the problems raised and that more fixes will be coming over the next few updates.
Issues Playground Games plans to address:
- Players randomly disappearing from Convoys.
- Low player counts and players disappearing from Horizon Arcade.
- Invisible players and players unable to challenge each other in The Eliminator.
- Matchmaking improvements for Horizon Open.
- Fix bugs leading to “erroneous lap times” to be posted on Rivals leaderboards.
- Plans to remove “impossibly high scores” for PR Stunts that have been posted by players using game speed modifiers and will put in preventative measures.
- Will continue to release improvements to game systems to combat cheaters and “take action” against cheaters.
- Working on adding a save and edit feature for EventLab content post-creation, so players don’t have to complete whatever they’re building in one sitting.
- Workling on systems to improve EventLab curation, so XP/credit AFK farm events are not surfaced.
“While these are only some of the areas needing fixes in Forza Horizon 5 that we know about and are actively working on, we wanted to give visibility on these pressing issues so that you know that we hear you and improvements are on the way,” the post reads. “Rest assured, your feedback is being heard as we work to improve the overall Forza Horizon 5 experience.”
For the inconvenience, all players will receive 1,000 Forzathon Points to be used in the Forzathon Shop. These points will be included alongside the game’s next update – Playground is yet to say when the update will roll out to players.