Fortnite’s first major update since the Chapter 3 Season 3 update is almost here, and alongside the latest Naruto crossover, leaks indicate that it will finally bring the Battle Pass Super Styles. Here are the early patch notes for Fortnite’s 21.10 update.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 is now in full swing after bringing back the Baller and introducing new mechanics like rideable animals. There’s still a ton more content still to arrive, with the 21.10 update set to bring plenty of changes to the game.
Leakers have indicated what we can expect to see in the Fortnite 21.10 update, so here are the early patch notes as well as the release date and server downtime.
Fortnite’s 21.10 update is set to go live on Tuesday, June 21, at around 1 AM PT / 4 AM ET / 9 AM BST.
Servers usually go down around this time with matchmaking disabled around half an hour before, and the downtime lasts for a couple of hours.
Popular Fortnite leaker Shiina has revealed all of the content we can expect in Fortnite’s 21.10 update including the Battle Pass Super Styles, the Naruto Collaboration, Summer event skins, and more.
Each Fortnite Battle Pass brings Super Styles for the exclusive skins, and this time they’ll likely be for Darth Vader, Malik, Evie, and perhaps some more.
Players will need to reach milestones such as claiming 115 rewards and 15 bonus rewards in the Battle Pass to unlock them.
Fortnite have confirmed another Naruto collaboration is on the way, with Fortnite x Naruto Rivals! arriving on June 23.
Shiina expects we’ll see some of the content and skins arrive in the game files ahead of the collaboration which arrives later in the 21.10 patch. Naruto characters Hinata, Gara, Itachi, and Orochimaru have all been leaked, so this update might provide confirmation.
Fortnite’s No Sweat Summer event is set to arrive in the next few weeks, and Shiina believes we’ll see some of the upcoming Summer skins arrive in the update’s game files.
Another leaker, iFireMonkey, claimed that the 21.10 update will add Summer Creative Challenges, and Shiina believes there will also be new summer-themed skins to unlock.
Thanks to Fortnite’s Trello board of Community Issues, we can see all of bug fixes that are scheduled to arrive in the next game update, which is 21.10.
Here are all of the Fortnite bug fixes confirmed to arrive in the 21.10 update:
General Top Issues
- Evie’s belt sticks straight out for some players
Battle Royale Top Issues
- Throwing a Reality Seed against sloped terrain may reset the age of Reality Sapling
Creative Top Issues
- Armored walls are missing from the published islands
Save the World Top Issues
- Players may not receive notifications while in game
- Survivors are missing in Rescue the Survivor missions
Switch & Mobile Top Issues
- The parental Controls screen cannot be exited with a controller
You’ll need to earn a ton of XP to get your hands on the Super Styles before Season 4 begins…
The second batch of Fortnite Chapter 3’s Season 3 Quests is centered around using new additions such as Ballers, Reality Saplings, and the Grapple Glove.
Here are all of the Week 2 Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3:
- Boost into a Runaway Boulder and dislodge it with a Baller (1) – 15,000 XP
- Eliminate enemy players with ranged weapons of Epic rarity or better (2) – 15,000 XP
- Enter the wind tunnel in a Baller at the Screwballer (1) – 15,000 XP
- Headshot opponents with the Two-Shot Shotgun (5) – 15,000 XP
- Launch into the air using Geysers (3) – 15,000 XP
- Pick Weeds around Reality Saplings (5) – 15,000 XP
- Swing 50 meters or more with the Grapple Glove without touching the ground (10) – 15,000 XP
You shouldn’t have too much difficulty completing Fortnite’s Week 2 Quests as long as you set out to complete them.
Both Reality Saplings and the Two-Shot Shotgun are extremely common, so you just carry the shotgun as often as you can and you’ll soon secure the five headshots. The wind tunnel goes around the Rave Cave POI, so just hop into a baller and enter the wind tunnel to complete this challenge.