Pre-ordered yesterday after some serious back-and-forth internally. I didn’t get the chance to try the beta, so this is rather blind, but hoping to have some fun screwing around in the wasteland with ya’ll.
BETA progress carries over.
I’m sure some of the guys will be waiting at the vault entrance for you, to “help”.
I’m going to start new char, drops tomorrow I believe. Pvp was not really that great among strangers. Has some playability with friends; not interesting in building at all, exploration w group will be majority of time spent.
I think I’ll start a new toon as well. I know my wife wants to start one for herself also.
Patch notes for today here.
Not much in there though.
Unofficially, it appears that the FPS cap on PC has been lifted.
- Performance: Several issues have been addressed to resolve hitches during gameplay and other performance issues.
- Stability: The Fallout 76 game client and servers have received additional stability improvements.
- Xbox: Fixed an issue that could lead to instability on certain menus.
ART AND GRAPHICS
- Ambient Occlusion: Placed items no longer leave behind shadow outlines after being picked up.
- Camera: The game camera now pans more smoothly when the player enters furniture.
- Graphics: The cover of Tesla Science magazine Issue 9 no longer appears solid red on pickup, or when inspected.
- General: Fixed an issue in which some enemies could chase the player farther than intended.
- Loot: Ghoul and Scorched Officers now correctly drop nuke code pieces upon being killed by a player.
C.A.M.P., WORKSHOPS, AND CRAFTING
- Blueprints: Fixed an issue that could cause Blueprints to break into smaller parts after logging out and back in to Fallout 76.
- Plans: Paints applied to Power Armor during the Fallout 76 B.E.T.A. will now appear correctly on the items that were painted, and those paints can now correctly be applied to additional sets of Power Armor.
- Repair: Fixed an issue that could cause an item to return to a broken state after being repaired.
- Bureau of Tourism: The Prickett’s Fort Token Dispenser can now be repaired, and players can no longer walk through it.
- Pacifist Mode: Players with Pacifist Mode enabled who engage in PVP by contesting a Workshop owned by another player will now correctly deal full damage to that player as long as they remain hostile.
- Respawn: Choosing the “Respawn” option after dying during PVP combat will now correctly clear any active hostile status toward other players.
- Seek Revenge: Cap rewards will now display correctly when choosing the “Seek Revenge” respawn option after being killed by another player.
- Seek Revenge: When targeted by another player who is seeking revenge, the reward amount will now display the correct number of Caps that can be earned by killing that player.
- Languages: Korean fonts will now be displayed correctly in game menus.
- Hotkeys: The “Take Photo” hotkey can no longer be rebound and is now tied to the space bar on PC and the A button on controllers.
- Hotkeys: Fixed an issue that could cause the “Take Snapshot” button in Photomode to display an incorrect hotkey.
- Social: Fixed an issue that could cause players to disappear from each other’s social menus if two players each sent a friend invite to one another.
- Social: Fixed an issue that prevented newly equipped Player Icons from displaying to other players in the Social Menu.
PC Version is 39.99 on GMG (digital code), and you can also apply a 12% off voucher for Black Friday to get it to just over 35.00. @PCGamers
Or if you need a Blue Yeti you can get the game free. Who doesn’t want a free game with a semi good microphone?
I skimmed past the headline and read the post. Thought you were talking about a yeti cup. Cause I’d buy it then
For those wondering this is the quest i was talking about in chat the other day. Miner Miracles. I am going after this not really for the power armor but one of the rewards is the plan for the Power Armor craft bench.
Side note: this is part of a larger guide on side quests in Fallout 76.
Oh nice. I have been wanting the PA craft thing.
Update plan from Bethesda posted on Reddit:
Liked these updates scheduled for the 12/11 update:
- C.A.M.P. Placement on Login: Your C.A.M.P. will no longer be automatically blueprinted and stored if someone is occupying your location when you log into a server. Instead, you’ll receive a notification that your space is occupied. If you decide to find a new home for your C.A.M.P. on that server, it will be free to do so. However, if you don’t attempt to place down your C.A.M.P., you will be able to switch to a new server where that spot is vacant and your C.A.M.P. will be fully assembled and waiting for you.
- Bulldozer: This is a new C.A.M.P. feature that will allow you to remove small trees, rocks, and other obstructions so it’s easier to create and place your C.A.M.P. when and where you want it. You can also use the Bulldozer to clear these items from the surrounding area to make your C.A.M.P. feel more like home!
TL;DR he did not like it.
No money in liking it. Gotta get them views.
Never watched one of his videos.
Presume he’s always angry.
He is fairly predictable. I feel like it’s manufactured anger that tends to go along the lines of what the masses are complaining about. Not saying he doesn’t care and isn’t angry. He may very well be.
That being said I do subscribe to him and watch some of his videos. Seems like a decent dude and seems to care about the industry. He just isn’t going to get views if he is Happy Joe and likes everything.
He is a comedic Jim Sterling.