Defiance 2050

Remember Defiance? The MMO game that was tied to a short lived Sci-Fi show on last gen consoles? Well, they are updating it to next gen.

Make sure to sign up for the Open Beta. It’s set to release for the XBox, PS4 and PC.

Defiance 2050 is coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC in summer 2018!

We are thrilled to announce the next chapter in the Defiance universe will be coming this summer to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in a massive online sci-fi shooter we’re calling Defiance 2050. Continue the fight through the vast world of Defiance, reimagined for the current generation of gaming hardware. Check out what the Producer, Matt “Destromathe” Pettit, is excited to say in his Producer’s Letter and sign up for our upcoming Defiance 2050 Closed Beta this year!

Defiance 2050 – Continue the Fight!

Defiance 2050 is a futuristic online action shooter set in a post-apocalyptic sci-fi world filled with advanced alien technology. Team up with friends to engage in massive co-op battles, complete compelling story missions, and discover rare weapons and equipment. As you explore the reimagined Defiance universe, you’ll experience new gameplay systems for character progression, loadout customization, and much more! Want to know more? Take a look at the Defiance 2050 FAQ and check for news on the official forums, Twitter, and Facebook.

Free to Play From the Start

Defiance 2050 is being built as a free to play game, so everyone can explore the massive post-apocalyptic environment with cutting-edge graphics and new in-game systems. To expand your experience, we will also be offering a variety of optional purchasable cosmetics and items that are not tied to power, ensuring that all players are able to enjoy the Defiance 2050 experience on an even playing field.

1 Like

Stupid password requirements on registration…

I didn’t see that as I had an account from the previous Defiance.

LOL this has got many of us. I had to go through changing my password and all that shit.

1 Like

Signed up for the PC beta.

Same. Going the PC route this time.

Read this and thought it sounded familiar. Looked up screenshots and realised I used to be obsessed with Defiance. Defiantly going to play this if there is a decent group playing.

1 Like

I remember it being very much a precursor to Destiny. I liked it.

1 Like

I played the first for like 5 minutes. Never really gave it a chance. From my understanding they did a lot with the game and it’s supposed to be really good now (on the 360) so I’m excited to try this out.

I’m sure the Destiny holdouts and neckbeards will want to give this a shot. (@valiantvictory @Sniper_T1 @ezekielJP @ixL0N3W0LFxi)

So hate you.

LOL. Why do I get the hate?

Your right hand man went PC first.

I fired Grex last week. He’s old news.

He’s not the same since Lala let him go on vacation.

1 Like

Lala is just angry I didn’t send him any pics of me in my banana hammock.

I had looked at the old version recently on Steam and almost gave it a try. Never played it.

Signed up for Xbox, never heard of the game tho

I liked the Defiance game, although it kind of fell off the rails as the show’s status went up in the air. I signed up on XB1.

1 Like

The first game was buggy as hell the first month it came out. Just an FYI.

Yeah, I didn’t last long enough to see them correct it but I understand that they did.

It’s a free game so I’ll give it a shot.

I’ll go play the old one now and then be pissed when they forcus on the new one.

1 Like