Crossplay COD Account ID's

I’m not seeing numbers after my Activision ID. I’m only seeing Lala_Calamari

1 Like

Anyone have an idea how to add people to their friends list? I’ve been looking around on the Activision and Call of Duty page and cant figure out how to add.

There are only nuimbers if you left it like that…you probably changed yours, like I did. Or you’ve had it for a long time.

I tried to add you through the in game social menu and it kept giving me an error.

Who? Me? What about anyone else?

I was able to add lala, vikes, and grex but your I’d kept saying error sending friends request. Is it all one word or is it like the forums with the underscores? @beers_and_leafs. Edit just seen your one with the numbers I’ll have to try that tomorrow.

Beers is the one with the numbers. I just sent out a few friend invites for those listed so hopefully we can get some games in

Can add me pc snowman#22553 :sunglasses:

Added mine :ok_hand:
Hit me up if anyone is bored I got 4 days off work lol

1 Like

Lol only me on pc again :joy::joy::joy:

I have some cash coming so I get it on PS4 to so I am not left out :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::+1:

2 Likes

With crossplay you wont have any issues… we’ll all be able to party up!

Its actually pretty smooth… I was in last night with a bunch of PC players and some XBox

2 Likes

Added mine

Activision ID: Klown4Life

ReaperMAN10

Add me!!

SpiderDice#1601640

I’ve added you to the top list under ps4

Add me as well!
Zombiekiller001#6411630
I’m on pc but I play with a controller. I know…

4 Likes

So do I. No judgements here

Cool thing is that Cross Play works in Custom Games. Don’t miss out next Wednesday!

2 Likes

Activision ID: RmblJuicebox#1347413

PC, play with controller