The newest patch update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is now live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The update is coming June 27 to PC.
The patch is version 1.19 and is around 12.92GB in size.
This new patch update finally introduces a Contracts system, allowing players to earn more rewards just be playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. Contracts are available for MP, Zombies, Blackout, and League Play, and there’s a lot of Contracts available daily allowing players to earn more content more often in game.
Here’s a quick summary of what’s new in today’s update:
- The launch of Contracts on all platforms, kicking off with a rotating selection of up to 28 Contracts to complete each day across all four modes (up to 196 Contracts per week!)
- Our newest alternative lighting map in Multiplayer, Hacienda Twilight
- More maps added to rotation for Prop Hunt and Capture the Flag
- New Medals , Equipment , and Humiliations in Blackout
- The introduction of Hard Mode Gauntlets in Zombies
- Weapon tuning for the Daemon 3XB, Switchblade X9, and MOG 12 + more
There’s also a selection of new updates to Blackout, including Stashes, Humiliations, and more:
- New Feature: Blackjack’s Stashes. Each player will be able to unlock one of Blackjack’s Stashes per game, which contains all the Black Market weapons in your inventory. For instance, if you’ve earned the Vendetta in the Contraband stream, it will be available for you to grab during a Blackout match in one of Blackjack’s Stashes.
- New Feature: Humiliations. These are epic finishing moves that can be used on enemy when they are in a downed state. Humiliations will be available in all squad-based Blackout modes and Multiplayer’s Heist.
- New Equipment: Sentry (Turret). These are available only in Supply Drops and Stashes. Activate them for an additional increase in overall firepower, as well as another layer of strategy to your takedown planning.
- New Feature: Medals: Similar to Multiplayer mode, completing certain events in Blackout grants you medals that reward Merits. Expect Merits for actions that include (but are not limited to) reviving, assisting, performing Humiliations, eliminating a Quad or Duo, taking down zombies, Double, Triple, and Quad kills, Frenzy, Mega, and Ultra kills, as well as the fabled Kill Chain; eight kills within three seconds of the last one!
Contracts Overview Trailer:
To be added once available. Stay tuned.