A new hotfix has made its way to developer Funcom’s open world title Conan Exiles. The Xbox One X Enhanced ID@Xbox title is still a part of the Xbox Game Preview program and the development team is doing their best to keep the title as bug and issue-free as possible.
Details of the latest patch (build 75820/15495) have been released. The title update will come with bug and crash fixes, a fix to make tokens cratable again, and more. Take a look at the full list below:
- Siege foundations should no longer have a building score of 0
- Paperdoll model in inventory screens should no longer flash black when opened
- Added an arrow indicating stick position when controlling the radial menu with a gamepad.
- Improvements to the Carousel GUI
- Added a news window in the main menu
- Game should no longer crash after pressing the “More” option on an equipped armor piece
- Thrall recipes now collapse when there is no thrall selected.
- It should now be possible to edit and delete map markers on Xbox
- Crafting station should no longer show all player recipes
- LT and RT should now respond as intended when placing building pieces
- Certain default server settings in single-player games should no longer be set to 0
- Vault lootbags should no longer fall though the world once you’ve dismantled a Vault
- The client should no longer crash when a placement brush interacts with large destroyed meshes
- Fixed an issue where selecting something in the radial menu would result in nothing
- Fixed empty text not being accepted in inventory and crafting search
- It should now be possible to load ammo into a Trebuchet when using a controller
- Fixed an Xbox crash that would occur when using the admin panel
- Radial menu improvements
- Dyeing your armor should now work as intended
- Fixed a bug where players wouldn’t gain experience after leaving and re-joining a single-player co-op game
- Avatar Tokens should now be craftable again
- Fixed a crash bug that would happen when disconnecting from a server
The latest hotfix for Conan Exiles is already live.