Cold War Season 4 Reloaded Zombies changes
You can find all of the major changes that will be applied to Zombies in Black Ops Cold War when the Season 4 Reloaded update launches below:
- Reduced enemy health caps:
- Zombies: Reduced to +100% at high rounds (down from +300%)
- Specials: Reduced to +50% at high rounds (down from +100%)
- Elites: Reduced to +25% at high rounds (down from +100%)
- HVTs: Reduced to +10% at high rounds (down from +100%)
- Reduced health of armor for Medium and Heavy zombies by 30%.
- Buffed sniper rifle critical damage multipliers, stock ammo, and max damage.
- Buffed melee weapon Pack-a-Punch and triple Pack-a-Punch damage multipliers.
- Equipment, Support, and Field Upgrades (Frost Blast and Energy Mine) will scale their damage evenly with this update. Equipment and Support will now be much more consistent in their ability to kill enemies, and Lethal Equipment and ground-based Support will see an increase in damage in many instances.
In addition to these major changes, Treyarch also revealed the new Dynamic Wall Buys feature. This Dynamic Wall Buys feature consists of weapons on the wall having the chance to increase in rarity at the end of every fifth round.
This increase in rarity has the potential to go all of the way up to Legendary, which means that players will be able to use wall weapons much more effectively at higher rounds than before.