Treyarch has released a new Game Settings Update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on PlayStation 4.
Treyarch also announced that Double XP is coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 this weekend starting at Friday, Sept. 27 at 10AM PT.
To ring in this week’s launch of Operation Dark Divide, we’re kicking off a 2XP Nuketown Weekend this Friday on all platforms! Starting 10AM PT through Monday at 10AM PT, all players will get:
- 2XP in MP, Zombies, and League Play
- 2X Weapon XP in MP, Zombies, and League Play
- 2X Merits in Blackout
- Nuketown Featured Playlist in MP
Zombies Stability Improvements + Echohawk Optic Fix
We’ve released a maintenance update today to fix additional issues in “Tag der Toten” and address a visual bug with Reactive Camos covering the Reflex optic on the Echohawk Dual Bore assault rifle. See below for the details.
The team continues to track a handful of additional Zombies stability issues for a future update, including the occasional “June 144 Major Overlord” error that can occur after viewing the main quest cutscene after completing several side quests. Stay tuned for more notes in our next update.
Get ready to jump in and rank up all weekend long! Onto what’s new in today’s maintenance update:
“Tag Der Toten”
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the host player used Samantha’s Music Box for the first time after another player left the match.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the host ended the game while a second player used the Blaze Phase Perk.
- Players now properly stay on the zipline when using the Thunder Gun while ziplining.
- “Shivering” character sounds now play less frequently when standing in freezing water.
Echohawk Dual Bore
- Addressed an issue where Reactive Camos could cover up the Reflex optic on the Echohawk Dual Bore.
- Echohawk Dual Bore