That’s because you came with a handle.
Got some MP in tried KB&M then tried controller. I decided to stay with KB&M even though I am a noob with it after a couple games it got a bit easier (and it didn’t hurt that I mapped a lot of buttons to the many buttons on my G600)
Best CoD in a looong time. Got it for BR, but so far multiplayer, zombies and BR are all tight. Fast, but not moon shoes crack addict mirrors edge bull shitty.
I haven’t felt this good about a CoD since Modem Warfare 1/2. Ymmv but I highly recommend it.
What platform are you playing it on?
Tried Blackout for the first time the other night and came in #3…well what do you know I may have skillz after all
I’m enjoying it. The only real complaint I have other than server lag is the point system. Nothing for revives or downing enemies or anything outside of finishing top 10 is lame.
Lots of controversy about the server lag. Apparently the server tick rate was 60hz during beta and it is 20hz now. I read that it has been lowered every patch.
20hz. Wow. Cant go much lower.
20 hz and funky hit boxes.
I hadn’t played a COD game in years, I’m glad to know it isn’t entirely my imagination that things felt weird.
They really need to fix Quads in Blackout. Blackout works great in Solo and Duos but is a shit show in Quads for whatever reason. Laggy as all hell, the gameplay is so choppy.
Yeah agree. I’m loving this otherwise.
I played my first round of solo blackout and got shot by an MLG pro hiding in a corner. I’d like to play some duos or squads if someone will have me. GT is SP!CY MCHAGGIS
Wife and I got 2nd twice last night. So close! The more I play this the more I like it.
20Hz servers are fine.
The latest update has bumped the servers to 30HZ.
As of today, we have completed the first phase of planned changes to network configuration in targeted locations. We are carefully monitoring overall performance to ensure that these updates are working as expected before completing the next phase of updates. It’s important that we roll out updates in a carefully staged process, as changes to networking infrastructure can potentially produce both positive and negative effects, and we need to monitor every update closely. The stability and performance of the game for the entire community is always our top priority, and we’re continuing to work to sustain the smooth performance of the game’s launch throughout its opening weeks.
Yeah, but is that all consoles, or just PS4? We haven’t got the full update on the XBone yet.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Update Focuses on Multiplayer and Blackout
Another week, another Reddit post from Treyarch detailing a new Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 update. While the last update consisted of a general stability improvement to the Zombies mode, this update focuses more on Multiplayer and Blackout improvements that primarily tackle Gear and Scorestreaks. That said, stability fixes to all modes have also been made.
The contents of the global update include:
- Black Market
- Resolved an issue where the incorrect animation played after a match in which the player did not rank up.
- General stability improvements across Multiplayer, Blackout, and Zombies.
- Increased Thresher fire rate and projectile speed.
- Increased Sniper’s Nest fire rate and duration.
- Slightly reduced Acoustic Sensor detection range.
- Fixed an exploit on Morocco where the player could end up under the map.
- Resolved an issue where Reactive Camos were not appearing correctly in Create-a-Class.
- Updated unlock requirement text for the MX9 Reactive Camo.
- Long playlist names now display properly on the Multiplayer menu.
- Reduced inventory stack size for 9-Bang and Cluster Grenade from 2 to 1.
- Increased charge time for 9-Bang.
- Increased fuse time before detonation for 9-Bang.
- Reduced Dead Silence duration to 120 seconds to match Awareness.
- Resolved an issue where Multiplayer Custom Games were not working properly after leaving a Blackout match and opening a custom Multiplayer lobby.
Treyarch has also listed problems that they are tracking and planning to address in future updates, which are:
Prestige Custom Classes
- We’re aware that Custom Class 8 and beyond are currently not functioning properly for players who have reached Prestige 2 or higher, and we’re working to fix this in an upcoming update.
MP Challenge Bugs
- We’ve seen reports of a handful of Multiplayer Challenges that aren’t tracking progress properly. We’re investigating and will resolve this in a future update.
- While the team has tracked down and fixed the majority of crashes in Zombies since launch, we know there are still some particularly tricky ones still out there and we’re dedicated to squashing the rest of them soon. Keep an eye on our bulleted notes with each game update, as “stability improvements across all modes” often includes various crash fixes in Zombies. Thanks for your patience while we continue to nail these down.
Lastly, the team added in the post that another huge update will be dropping next week with Multiplayer weapon tuning, audio fixes to Blackout, and more, teasing more details as the update approaches.
The current update is now live. Have fun!