Black ops 4 Multiplayer Tourney

Okay, so let’s go back to the good old days of COD and have ourselves a good old, bullshitting, Dick-Swinging (Vagina Flapping for the Females), alcohol fueled time.

We will see how many people are interested and then I will decide the format.

I’m planning this for February 22nd at 9pm EST

@codplayers

• I am in for this
  • Nope, I’ll be busy

0 voters

The poll is closed now, but it doesn’t matter, we’ll still be doing it on the 22nd.

1 Like

Throwing Axes and Pistols only?

1 Like

Too bad they don’t have crossbows…I miss sticks and stones

1 Like

Got game mode ready to try . It’s called Hide and Seek. Fun as hell to play

0 Likes

I’ve been a bit afk due to local stuff, but was about to throw up a post for a CoD tourney. count me in

1 Like

Bumpity, bump, bump @codplayers

0 Likes

Poll is closed, but I’d be down

0 Likes

@beers_and_leafs - when is this happening?

0 Likes

22nd. next Friday

1 Like

Will you be streaming this? I enjoyed watching the black out tourney good stuff LOL

1 Like

I will be. I’m sure a couple will be. But, why watch a stream when you can be part of one?

0 Likes

So, right now it looks like we might have 8 of us, but I guess we will see come Friday night. I’m looking at team scenarios and solo scenarios, and I will post the rules and shit up here tomorrow. I think I will have a set up, and then a back up set up, just in case we don’t have enough.

1 Like

Looks like it will be a solo thing. We will have a few rounds of different classes and shit, and we will get points dependeing on placement, tallying over the multiple rounds.

We will do different stuff to play to everyone’s strenghts and weaknesses…c’mon I’m doing it, so you know it will just be plain and boring.

1 Like

FYI all. We need to postpone this to another day. @beers_and_leafs sexted me and he’s stuck at work until late. We’ll sort this out another day. Maybe this upcoming Community Night.

0 Likes

yeah, sorry dues, I’m just leaving work now - Government sucks BTW - but We can try for Wednesday night, or whatever.

0 Likes

That sucks man, didn’t sound like it was going to be a fun day for you. Have something good to drink this evening

0 Likes

Haha, govt sucks cept for the perks!

0 Likes

Well that sucks but i went out with a buddy foe drinks and woulda missed it so im down for doing it another day

0 Likes

Canada has a government ?

0 Likes

How else do you think we keep people like you out?

0 Likes