BEER. What's in your glass?

Not my favorite IPA but it’s not too bad.

image here’s a local brew from my hometown here in Arkansas

Local brewery. Not bad. Easy drinking.

Padre Ramirez | Round Guys Brewing Company

Brewed by:
Round Guys Brewing Company
Pennsylvania, United States
roundguysbrewery.com

• Style: Belgian Strong Dark Ale
  • Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed
  • Availability: Limited (brewed once)

This is a very local small brewery in my area. Padre Ramirez is listed as a Tequila Barrel Aged Belgian Dark Strong Ale. It’s… interesting. You can definitely taste the tequila and I’m not so sure that’s a good thing with a beer. 4 pack of pints so I’m not into it too deep. ABV isn’t listed so I’m not sure how drunk I’ll be but it sure tastes very strong.

Not sure I’d recommend. I totally impulse bought this solely for the bad ass label. Since this is such a small release I had to take my own pic.

Update on the beer…

I couldn’t make it past halfway. Just didn’t dig it at all. Wanted to try something different and that doesn’t always work out so well.

one of my biggest problems. Try something, hate it. sits in fridge for a year before i give it away or throw it away.

Drink it you pussies.

I’ll take the rest of them. Thanks.

Anyone try the new budlight orange - refreshing as hell on a hot day middle of summer this is going to be stocked.

Still looking for the downvote button.

Sometimes you just need something you can drink 20 of.

This sounds interesting.

My current fav is Sierra Nevada Torpedo

Wife got me a sub to the microbrew of the month club. First shipment came today.

Came with 3 of each.

Trying this Night Rain first. It’s a dark porter. On the bitter side but smooth.

Beers Below Zero | Double Nickel Brewing Company

BEER INFO

Brewed by:
Double Nickel Brewing Company
New Jersey, United States
dnbcbeer.com

Style: Winter Warmer

Alcohol by volume (ABV): 7.80%

Availability: Winter

Notes / Commercial Description:
Formerly Snow Way Out

In frigid temperatures and roaring winds, its time to light the fire. Brewed with cinnamon and cardamom, our delicious spiced ale will give a new meaning to surviving Below Zero.

Edited to add that this is REALLY Fucking good.