BEER. What's in your glass?

ok thats funny DTs LOL .

I went out for lunch yesterday and had these.

Mama’s Little Yella Pils | Oskar Blues Grill & Brew
Style: Czech Pilsener
Alcohol by volume (ABV): 5.30%

Scottsdale Blonde | Huss Brewing Co
Style: Kölsch
Alcohol by volume (ABV): 4.75%

Good times!

Oskar Blues is great. They have a Brewery in NC. The Old Chub and Dale’s Pale Ale are really good. Old Chub has about 3000 calories a can.

The Old Chubb is fantastic. Went to a beer pairing event with OB last year and they had an Old Chubb reduction on the steak, it was pretty epic.

You all suck with your lack of beer updates!

Goose Island Winter Ale

Brewed by: Goose Island Beer Co.
Illinois, United States
gooseisland.com
Style: American Brown Ale
Alcohol by volume (ABV): 5.30%
Availability: Winter

Notes / Commercial Description:

Layered with rich, nutty chocolate notes and malty, roasted caramel flavors, our brown ale gives you plenty to contemplate on long winter nights.

Beer Advocate Review

I’m enjoying this. It’s one of the few Winter Ales I like. Seems like most want to make “holiday” beers. Goose Island is just a standard Winter Ale. Good for a nice cold day.

Goose Island Preseason Lager

Brewed by:
Goose Island Beer Co.
Illinois, United States

Style: American Amber / Red Lager
Alcohol by volume (ABV): 5.80%
Availability: Spring

Beer Advocate Review

I just cracked a few open. I’m enjoying this. It’s a little hoppy for a lager but I don’t mind as it’s going down easy. It’s a good session beer.

Bell’s American Amber Ale

Brewed by:
Bell’s Brewery, Inc.
Michigan, United States
bellsbeer.com

Style: American Amber / Red Ale
Alcohol by volume (ABV): 5.80%
Availability: Year-round

Amber Ale deftly balances a mixture of toasted grain & light caramel notes with a range of floral, citrus and herbal hop notes, capped by a clean bitterness. This balance of flavors makes Amber Ale quite versatile as a food pairing option, not to mention being rather tasty in its own right. Whether serving as a jumping point to other styles or as a familiar standby, Amber Ale is central to the Bell’s portfolio.

Beer Advocate Review

I really liked this beer a lot. I had it at a Brazilian Steak house. It was the bartender’s recommendation since they didn’t have Sam Adams Boston Lager. It was great. I could drink this all year round. My only complaint about this beer is price. Bell’s beers are really expensive here, a lot more than other breweries. It’s a shame as I really have enjoyed any Bell’s beers.

Bell’s hopslam should be hitting the shelves this week.

If you ever wanted to see what “boozy” means try this winner.

Sons Of Ben Rowdy Style Ale | Yards Brewing Co.

BEER INFO

Brewed by:
Yards Brewing Co.
Pennsylvania, United States

Style: Belgian Pale Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): 5.00%

Availability: Rotating

The beer is characterized by a subtle, yet distinct Belgian yeast, 100% pale malt and a floral, American hop. It’s an approachable brew perfect for fans during the game and players relaxing post-match.

Official Description:

SONS OF BEN
A ROWDY PALE ALE

Sons of Ben Rowdy Ale is characterized by a subtle, yet distinct Belgian yeast, 100% pale malt and floral, American hops. Cascade in the hopback and dry hopped Amarillo and Cascade lends spirited notes of orange and grapefruit. Approachable and easy drinking, this beer is brewed with a whole lot of hometown pride. Perfect for fans during the game and players relaxing post-match, Sons of Ben pale ale is now available for the first time in bottles! Yards is also proud be a sponsor of the Philadelphia Union. Cheer on the Union and enjoy several offerings from Yards in the stadium’s beer garden. #DOOP

Strong maple flavor on this one, but surprisingly refreshing. I don’t normally buy flavores beer like this but I really like the brewery.

Yes, I’m Canadian.

Edit: It put my picture sideways. Dammit.

Feel free to add me if you haven’t already (untappd)

Feel free to add me: BenGRG

I believe I’m rabb there. Or Robb. Or robe.

I really have been loving me some Fat Tire lately. Common beer but good stuff.

Really been on a Fat Tire mix lately.

It’s a good beer. Easy to drink.

I think Jammer is getting paid by them at this point

Well, whatever he is doing, he’s not checking it in.

Victory Home Grown American Lager

BEER INFO

Brewed by: Victory Brewing Company - Downingtown
Pennsylvania, United States
www.victorybeer.com

• Style: American Pale Lager
  • Alcohol by volume (ABV): 5.00%
  • Availability: Year-round

Not a bad beer. Very easy drinking although it seems to have a bit of an identity crisis. it doesn’t know what it’s supposed to be. Not too bad though.