BEER. What's in your glass?

I DLd the app. Now I’ll have to look you jerks up.

I have added a GRG group to the Untappd app. To be added, feel free to PM me your info. If we get people using it, would be neat to see everyone’s check ins.

I have to try and remember my log in.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yeah starting to realize while the app is cool when you start a group it is your own personal group. So I have a great GRG group while you all don’t.

Yep, exactly! Well, I don’t have anyone on but GRG, so it’s all my group. All 3 of you… And Lala, cause he’s a special snowflake in his own right.

Met up with some buddies this past weekend for BBQ, Beer, and Cigars. Good times were had!

Bottle Logic Berry Fusion Shandy paired with some cuban custom rolls.

Moved on to some moscow mules a bit later…

Goose Summer Time Kolsch.

This is a easy drinking beer that goes down very easy on a hot day. I’m digging this as a summer / beach beer.

One of my coworkers makes some awesome beers. Had some type of coffee chocolate beer at a grad party tonight and it was fantastic. Bad part was when that kicked I had to hit the Bud Light keg.

Sucks that untappd can’t let you check in with home made stuff. And I bypassed checking in the Bud Light. Did not see the water category.

Liking it though on the hoppy side for.me.

For those feeling ballsy, here’s a list of the top 10 ABV% beers.

Founders breakfast stout is awesome!

Founders KBS > breakfast stout

Kern River Brewing Co. - Citra Double IPA.

Hands down the best IPA I have had to date. Wish they allowed growler fills.

Caught some whales

I know, I’m late to the party.

…and yes, I know that’s a Guinness glass, but I’m not Irish so it’s ok right?

I LOVED all 3.

I was surprised that the Sweet Baby Jesus peanut butter flavor tasted pretty good to me…I had the Dirty Little Freak, and thought the coconut tasted kind of fake.