Balls Out Blackout Mondays

Wow… That’s just mean!

You and I got close twice last night, but just couldn’t clutch it out. Congratulations on the Solo win.

1 Like

Thanks

here’s the right clip

1 Like

Rough night of circle chasing. I don’t think the circle was near us the entire night. We’ve never been so unlucky with circle placements.

Anyway, I say it was good games but my team sucked. @beers_and_leafs @Grex and @Johneffinggalt never back me up. They’re a bunch of whores more interested in paint cans than keeping team mates alive.

1 Like

Well if you would stay within a mile of us ya might not die so much. Also at least you didn’t get knocked by your own teammate cough cough beers

1 Like

I did shoot @Grex because I thought he was going to steal my paint can. #TrueStory

2 Likes

I’d love to get some Blackout in tonight. I haven’t played since the update and I’m kind of excited to see some of the changes.

Let me know who all is planning on hopping on.

I will be on there tonight…probably close to 9.

For those @codplayers that feel they need a break from the Dark Zone…

People like that exist? Doubt it! Lol

@codplayers I’ll be on for 9pm EST

Blackout is currently free on PSN @PS4Players .

I will be downloading this and hopefully playing tonight!

i will be on as well on the xbox.

@codplayers Blackout tonight, some Alcatraz and some Regular stuff. However it is NHL Playoff time, so I won’t be on until the Leafs game is over…probablly about 9:30

Same with me for the Sixers. They start at 8 so it may just be too late.

Just be like Embiid and phone it in…

1 Like

i see what you did there jake gyllenhaal GIF

1 Like

@codplayers I’ll be on for some Alcatraz and some regular Blackout

1 Like

I’m down

1 Like

Good games last night with @Godofbiscuits0 , @beers_and_leafs and vampire. No wins but got some kills and plenty of paint cans.

1 Like