Backwards Compatible, Sales, Xbox Deals with Gold, PS+ and Games with Gold Mega Thread

deals
sale
gameswithgold
backwardscompatible

So there isn’t a shitload of posts for deals and sales, I thought - at least for the Deals with Gold and Xbox Deals I would create one big mega thread for them…

XB1 - Project Cars - Feb 16th - Games with Gold
February Free Games with Gold XBL
Mega Thread Table of Contents
split this topic #2

7 posts were split to a new topic: Backwards Compatible, Sales, Xbox Deals with Gold, PS+ and Games with Gold Mega Thread

Were there any Sonic titles included?

split this topic #8

A post was merged into an existing topic: Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Update

already posted above.

I was yolking.

The backwards compatible titles just keep coming as it was revealed that Shadows of the Damned and Rocket Knight will be playable on Xbox One today.

Xbox One Bundles & Special Editions
Forza Horizon 2 Standard – 10th Anniversary Edition (includes “Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack”) 50% off
Forza Horizon 2 Deluxe - 10th Anniversary Edition (includes VIP & “Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack”) 50% off
Forza Horizon 2 Ultimate - 10th Anniversary Edition (includes VIP & all car packs) 50% off
Lords of the Fallen Complete Edition (includes “Ancient Labyrinth” DLC) 67% off

Xbox One Games
ARK: Survival Evolved (Game Preview) 50% off
Assassin’s Creed Unity 60% off
Baila Latino 50% off
Color Symphony 2 33% off
HoPiKo 30% off
Just Dance 2016 50% off
Lords of the Fallen 75% off
Mega Coin Squad 50% off
REUS 40% off

Xbox One DLC with Achievements
Forza Horizon 2 “Storm Island” 75% off

Xbox One DLC without Achievements
ARK: Survival Evolved (Game Preview) “Scorched Earth” 25% off

Xbox 360 Games
Dark 80% off

Xbox 360 DLC without Achievements
Dark “Cult of the Dead” 50% off

Xbox Live Arcade Games
Anna - Extended Edition 75% off
Dollar Dash 75% off

XBLA DLC without Achievements
Dollar Dash “More Ways To Win” 50% off
Dollar Dash “Robbers Tool Kit” 50% off
Dollar Dash “Winter Pack” 50% off

The above sales are only available to Xbox LIVE Gold members and run until February 6th.

Xbox One Bundles & Special Editions
Madden NFL 17 Super Bowl Edition (includes five All-Pro Packs) 67% off

The above sales are available to Silver & Gold Xbox LIVE members and run until February 6th.

Don’t forget, World of Van Helsing: Deathtrap and Killer Instinct Season 2 Ultra Edition are free on the One, and Rayman Origins (BC) is free on the 360.

Today’s update will include all versions of the game, as well as both “The Lost and Damned” and “The Ballad of Gay Tony” DLC packs.

Coming out for free download in 5 days…car and racing lovers rejoice in another title for the genre hits your library should you choose to download it. As Forza Horizons 3 has entertained us with open roads and fields…Lets all look forward to this ‘FREE’ download to get some possible ‘Track’ time down.

Below is a video review from ‘IGN’

I am so in on this game. I really hope some of you will download this and we can get some organized races going. I am so excited for this.

I look forward to it. Used to play these type of games alot, so i am looking forward to the track layouts. Also thought it was unique that you can start with karts and work your way up.

I really like the starting in karts and working up to the big fast cars. I am really excited about recreating actual races

How is Project Cars compared to Forza? Is this a realistic sim? While I really love FH3 I do miss the tracks and working on beating times.

It is my understanding that this game is a sim. The CARS part of the name is actually an acronym that stands for community assisted racing simulator.

Hitman: Absolution added to BC today

I bought GTA V and am stoked about Absolution. Been waiting for that to go BC.

Just bought COD Infinite Warfare Deluxe to play zombies. Hope I don’t regret this.

Glad to see it’s not complete garbage. I always thought evolve would be a good game. Just never picked up steam with us. And I may dive back into BL2. Great game

I find it funny that Evolve is free considering they have stopped all support of the game on the PC and plan to shut down its servers.