What’s the gun Meta now? The Wingman was my jam.
I guess EVA shotgun and the Carbine are going to be my go tos.
According to the site’s anonymous source, Octane is heavily linked to Battle Pass marketing and that same source is confident that the Battle Pass will show up next week on March 12th. Respawn have not been willing to verify this information but, so far, haven’t denied it either.
For now, here are the known features to come in the full update notes and plans for Season One tweaks.
Apex Legends Update Notes
- Rate of fire reduced from 3.1 -> 2.6
- Skullpiercer Headshot damage multiplier reduced from 2.5 -> 2.25
- Increased base hip fire spread and decreased the rate at which hip fire spread decays (shrinks back down).
Shotgun Bolt rechamber rate has been reduced for the Peacekeeper only.
- Level 1 mitigation 10% -> 7.5%
- Level 2 mitigation 20% -> 13%
- Level 3 mitigation 25% -> 16%
Wingman and Peacekeeper availability has been reduced in all zone tiers.
Increased availability of energy weapons & ammo in all zone tiers.
Additional patch notes
- Caustic occasionally causing disconnects while throwing his Ultimate.
- Pathfinder occasionally causing disconnects when activating a Survey Beacon.
- Players occasionally causing disconnects when removing an attachment.
- Gibraltar occasionally causing disconnects when pulling up his Gun Shield.
- Players occasionally causing disconnects when entering Spectate Mode.
Coming in Season One
Major balance changes
- Hit box size reductions and optimizations for Caustic, Pathfinder and Gibraltar
- We’re better sizing hitboxes to character gear & model
- Since these adjustments have a MAJOR impact on the game, we want to make sure there aren’t any major bugs, so we didn’t want to rush them out
- If these adjustments prove to be insufficient, we’ll consider additional adjustments during Season 1
Minor balance changes
- Caustic : Traps - Reduced cooldown to 25 seconds. Increased radius and proximity radius by 10%. Removed delay on smoke damage.
- Pathfinder : Insider Knowledge - Increased the number of beacons in the world to 12 from 10
- Lifeline : Care Package - Removed slight chance that level 4 armor and helmets will drop
- Wraith : Into The Void - Cooldown increased from 20 -> 25 seconds
- Bangalore : Double Time - Reduced move speed bonus to 30% from 40%