Anthem Mega Thread

megathread
anthem

I’m interested… Send me a code if ya’ll get one

Im with @SoInZane not quite sure if i want to pre order or not heard good and bad things but does look promising

Did a $ 5.00 pre-order at Gamespot to get a code for the game , if game sucks , I will use the money for something else . Understand that the beta will be 26 G download.

26G? I quit. I may give it a look over. I still have to get RE2 still.

26 GB is nothing in today’s world of gaming. Suck it up Nancy!

My download yesterday was around 23 GB

split this topic #68

A post was split to a new topic: What Platforms are you getting Anthem for?

According to IGN gaming news , Anthem servers are being flooded with so much traffic that they are having trouble getting the game available. They said the dev’s are adding more servers as of this message , service should be up and running to everyone soon.

Funny if true.

That would be catastrophically hilarious! End up with two black eyes lol

It’s really not hard to do if they don’t put the right mechanisms in place such as CDN and/or grandfather caching. We have accidentally DoS’d ourselves with streaming media before we figured out what happened.

Shit happens.

PS4 and PC are supposed to be fixed.

Xbox is still pretty borked.

I got on with no issues today. Still have the loading screen lock up.

So far I’m loving it. Feels challenging and a good amount of “figure it out”.

Few complaints,
not enough ammo drops as I tend to run out a good bit.
Colossus armor needs a buff. Does not feel like a tank like it’s supposed to be as my life just drops too quickly.
Voice audio in city is tin canny/echoing sounding.

Pretty sure the bartender is the same guy who voiced Fix It Felix Jr.

Played a bit on PS4 last night. Got through the first major mission with the barrier puzzle, game froze and kicked me back to the very beginning.

I am not 100% no but I am kind of over right now this style game where I know I will need to dedicate a lot of playing time to keep up with it. I just see grind city on the horizon.

• Game looks great
  • Cool how I can feel like Iron Man
  • Loading screens and loading screens (not just the demo hang up)

I did enjoy it, I’ll get it but yeah it seems grindy. I couldn’t figure out how to fly or jump higher than a double jump. Or can you at that level?

One thing that was weird is how slow you move when not boosting. Especially during the first part before you get the suit.