Yeah, I'm THAT Guy!

Hey everybody! VengefulJedi (a.k.a., Clint) here. New to the GRG Community. Beers and Leafs encouraged me to join. I may know a couple of you from prior shenanigans - so if thatā€™s the case, great to see you again!

I do tech support for Redbox DVD. Iā€™m also a podcaster. I host the GeekDig Podcast. Iā€™m also a co-host on the Green Up Gaming and Horrible Gamers podcasts. I have a PS4 & Steam on my laptop, but Iā€™m almost always on Xbox One. Iā€™m VengefulJedi across all platforms. Lately, Iā€™ve mostly been playing Gears Of War 4, Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1 and Forza Horizon 3.

9 Likes

Welcome! Also mainly XBONE, but I use steam a lot as well. Iā€™ll be on Battlefield a fair amount, feel free to jump in anytime! Iā€™m omniscientshark on literally everything.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to GRG!

TexasReaperCrew on XB1

Old 2old2play guy, welcome to GRG. What mistakes in life led you to this place? :grinning: I see youā€™re no stranger to podcasts, we attempt one here. We have a ton of people playing BF1 right now so you should have no problems getting into games. We also have groups playing GoW and TF2. Weā€™ll have to pick up some GRG Forza Horizon 3 nights again (too many shiny pennies at the moment).

Make sure to check out the different Gaming groups so you get notified of any events.

I added you to my friends list.

XBox Gamer Tag - Lala Calamari

I thought about saying something funny or witty, but figured it would seem a little weird or forced, so welcome to GRG.

just be careful of @Gunny if he offers you treats donā€™t go with him and donā€™t peek in the hole.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG !

Welcome to the big time.

Lala, I wouldnā€™t say ā€œmistakesā€ā€¦ I came in search of misadventure (and beer). It will be great jumping into some games with you guys! And I agree, too many shiny pennies - I didnā€™t even mention Rocket League or that Iā€™m playing through the remastered Bioshock collection too.

Iā€™ll check out the groups too - thanks!

Beers, Iā€™ll make sure not to peek in @Gunnyā€™s hole. lol

And to everybody, THANK YOU!

1 Like

Welcome to the community.

Welcome, Sniper T1 on the X1, mainly BF1 and Destiny now. But still playing Halo.

I have to get back into Destiny. I hated it for the longest time, but just picked up Taken King & Rise of Iron. Got a long way to go to catch up. Havenā€™t touched Halo in ages, but I have them all.

Welcome to GRG! Sent a FR your way!

Welcome to the community!

Welcome to the nuthouse. FR sent.

Welcome to GRG Jedi.
The Body Farmer on X1. FR sent.

NSFW

1 Like

Geez, Beersā€¦ talk about your mindfucks! lol

Why did you tell me they remastered Bioshock?..? Now I have to have it

1 Like