Upcoming BLOPS3 GRG Tournament!

I agree with @Elgr8one on choosing captains and doing a snake draft. Good idea and prob the best way to make teams as fair as possible.

It is a sign up thread. We were trying to keep it easy to read and organized and it turned into a pissing match. Your comment was not the only one hidden.

I’m in.

Ps4

1 Like

Im in for playstation 4

1 Like

5 Likes

I’m in on the one

Ps4 and soom to be champ…

What Console?

What systems? Do you want to be a sub or a full player?

WE NEED MORE PS4 Players!!! @AlphaMack @RTuTTle86 @Audible_Silence @Klown4Life

Right now a PS4 tournament is in question unless we get a few more sign ups. The very best I can do is teams of 3 (provided all those that signed up actually show).

Guys, this is a real headache to plan. If you say you will make it, we are all counting on you to do so. And we really need more sign ups. I’m locking this next week!!!

I might be able to fill in on a team. Depends on if I get to go play in the sandbox in January or not.

I believe @Karas and @ChiliD44 are PS4.

1 Like

I could do this on the One depending on start time as I coach a soccer team that day. Do I fill in my info on the spreadsheet or does someone else? Yeah, I took my stupid pill this morning.

I’m in on xb1

Ending sign ups on 1/3!

I’m in on Xbone

I am signed up for it for XB1 right?? I use my phone and that data sheet always causes errors on it :frowning:

You’re signed up.

1 Like