The Porsches are coming!

Looks like we may have to revisit some FH3 racing again.

Porsche Car Pack for Forza Horizon 3

Also available today, the Forza Horizon 3 Porsche Car Pack adds seven acclaimed Porsche vehicles to the open world of Australia’s Horizon Festival, including cars new to Forza and making their debut on this console generation. With this car pack, players can experience prime examples of the breadth and depth of Porsche’s automotive history from classic racing models like the 1960 718 RS 60 to modern-day vehicles like the 2016 911 GT3 RS, the 2016 Cayman GT4, the recently launched 2017 Panamera, and more. Head over to ForzaMotorsport.net for more details on each of the cars featured in the pack.
Read more at Porsche and Microsoft Announce Multi-Project Partnership for Industry-Leading Forza Franchise - Xbox Wire

1 Like

We had numerous Sunday Nights where 8-12 people showed up to race and partake in shenanigans. Fun game!

Ugh tired of paying to run Porshe. The Gran Tarismo will have them for free since the deal with M $ is over.

It’s a great racing game. It’s not as hardcore as a standard Forza title. It’s a ton of fun.

1 Like

We’re all uninstalling right now.

1 Like

Don’t do Robb like that

2 Likes

No, we do need to run another Forza night again. It’s been awhile.

1 Like

This. Screw Easter…let’s do it this Sunday!!!

Nice knowin ya, pal

Could run some of the mini-games of FH3 this Sunday?

1 Like

I have dinner 4 and should be home before 9, so sure.

1 Like

Won’t be home til late Sunday. The Sunday afterwards would work

1 Like

I should be home by 9 Sunday.

1 Like

I would be willing to run a room… Who’s in ?

1 Like

I should be around Sunday night. Not sure if I’m buying Porsches, maybe.

2 Likes

I am interested!