Suggestion: Chat Box

So my suggestion would be adding a chat box on the forum site, Maybe this could be a way new members to ask questions quickly and on the spot without feeling like there being a burdensome by posting a new thread in return could help with retaining new members. Also it could improve interaction between members who have something to say but its not important enough to make a new thread (EX) " Hey I’m on Xbox playing BF1 anyone wanna join in party"

Just a food for thought. Thanks!

Thank you as we are always looking for ways to help improve things for our members. We do have a Discord chat channel built just for that: https://discordapp.com/invite/5kV33QH

2 Likes

I had no idea what Discord was, I do see this now and am currently using it, Thanks for the informative and quick reply.

2 Likes

We should probably rename that menu title to just Chat.

As far as asking questions, go right ahead. We’re an open group and don’t mind it. Write up a post (gold star for this) or shoot a staff member a PM.

This is a perfect reason to post in the forums. Especially if you know you’re playing ahead of time. Just a simple “LFG Destiny 2 Tonight” post works. Really, this is encouraged. Usually a staff member kicks off an LFG post but most of staff are slackers and forget.

I think its a good idea I had no idea about discord till this site really. And didn’t even know to ask it was several months later till someone told me about it.

Grex changed it.

Thanks @ Grex

Looks like Destiny clan rewards should help with people playing together getting the rewards. Got a couple nice things after playing Crucible with Galt, Duval and Dirty D

A post was split to a new topic: Suggestion - New Category for Technical Advice