State of the Union

Here here! Good write up!

Well putā€¦and no problems hereā€¦other than I ran out of weed tonight?

1 Like

So the Xbox vs Playstation hate is finally done? I couldnā€™t wait for that to happen. I always found it rather discouraging that the console I paid so much money for was getting so much hate from the community I love. I hope this holds true. Especially since it was something that was pushing me away when I was able to be more active. I just never showed it because well, Iā€™m not a pussy.

1 Like

I hope the hate is done. I know Iā€™m guilty for breaking PS4ā€™s balls but just know that most of it is just tongue in cheek. I think we cleared up some issues weā€™ve been having there. Our goal is to get both consoles on the same wavelength. Itā€™s been difficult since a lot of the PS4 members (and PS4 staff) are new to GRG and 2o2s and donā€™t understand our culture and way of doing things.

That said, the PS4 side really needs to work with us as well. There has been a lot of senseless fighting and desire to not fit in. Case in point was the BLOPs3 tournament. I had to oversee tournaments on both XB1 and PS4. The XB1 just ran with it and it was smooth sailing. That wasnā€™t the case with the PS4 community. I had a very difficult time organizing that group. Which was a shame as I think they had 20 players play.

Bottom line, I think both sides need to chill out and work together. If there are issues, hit up a Team lead or Admin. Weā€™ll get it resolved. GRGā€™s goal is to get like minded ā€œAdultsā€ to game together. Itā€™s that simple.

3 Likes

There shows a true leader. Showing that he indeed is willing to work across the console aisle. I hope to be more active in the near future. This move took alot of my spare time away. That and Iā€™ve been working a fuck ton.

Edit: FUCK CoD! Itā€™s been awhile. I had to refresh you guys on itā€™s shittyness.

1 Like