New to group... Xbox Live COD, GRG on XBL

Hey everyone, just dropping by to say what’s up… so uh… what’s up? I’m new to GRG and play on Xbox Live. I have been trying to join the GRG group on XB1, but keep getting denied. Figured maybe if I posted here someone would let me in maybe since I cant send a message on live without being a member. Anyway, hope ya’ll have a slayful day and enjoy!

Sku11R34P3R X13

3 Likes

Welcome aboard.

1 Like

Welcome.

1 Like

TY, a friend of mine on xbl is a member and suggested I join. So, here I am, tryingnto be more social lol

1 Like

Welcome!

You do need to be a member of GRG through website registration (this site), before you can join our various console communities and attend our events.

Announcing yourself through a thread like this is ideal, since it lets the entire community know who you are, what you play and that you are a (new) member.

I’m mostly on PS4 but I’ll be adding all the XB folks at one point (bar Jammer, for reasons previously disclosed during a recent podcast).

1 Like

That’s the key here. The more social and active you are on the forums the more you’ll get out of GRG.

@Sku11R34P3RX13 What games are you playing? I saw you joined the XBox ESO Group, we mostly just use the main GRG XBox group (when we use it), so I’ll send you an invite. Mostly just follow up on the forums and the events calendar to see what’s up.

I also added you to my Friends List.

XBox GT: Lala Calamari

2 Likes

Yes, I joined after I read that on the xbl GRG group, so I joined. But, I never posted so I guess that is a big reason why I got denied because I can’t access the group at work on pc due to it being blocked for “gaming” related filtering. So, trying to use my phone and sometimes the site works, othertimes it doesnt for me to type. Today seems to be a day it works for me, lol.

1 Like

Lala I play mostly COD, but occasionally switch it up to Rainbow 6, Halo and Need 4 Speed. I have GTA 4 and 5 on Xbox 360 that I play from time to time. I really should go back to play GTA 5, havent done the story and not really active online since I got my XB1 2 years ago lol but always have my xbox on at some point throughout the day and when I dont I run the xbox app on my phone when Im out.

I def need more friends online to play with… to get better at games and just for fun casual purposes. My gf is my only real xb1 friend online and we play COD together all the time, but she’s even less social than I am and she isnt a group/club type of person… but Im trying to get her to join GRG, too lol.

1 Like

Ah yeah.
See, if you register but never post then really only the admins know you joined.
Plus, it can seem as if you might have just immediately gone inactive after registering - which has been known to happen.

1 Like

Understandable, which is why I figured I’d try to post and see if it made a difference. Wish I could get on thru my work pc, but… bigbrotherblocking sucks lol

Out of curiosity, how can I change this giant green and white S profile pic? My settings dont seem to give me the option to put a different pic up.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Welcome to GRG !

Thanks!