New to GRG

Hello everyone, just signed up today and just a little bit about myself. 38 years old was out of the gaming world until last fall, then purchased a ps4 and started with Battlefront as I am a huge SW fan. Recently picked up BF4 and Hardline when they were giving them away and been playing BF4 for about a month now.

It’s been a bit of a learning curve but I feel my skills on BF4 are starting to come around and will be playing a ton of BF1. I am on most nights around 8-11pm mountain time. I really enjoy the team spect of these games and the objective play. I don’t care about k/d as long as we win.

My psn is branmark look forward to teaming up with you guys.

8 Likes

Welcome to GRG. Hit up @TheKlown4Life and @catsweat for some PS4 BF1 action. They’re our PS4 Team leads and will get you in games.

Welcome to GRG! PSN = DuvalFunk!

Welcome to the community

Welcome to GRG! I’m

Welcome to GRG !

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to GRG!

Welcome to GRG! PSN:DaKlown4Life

Welcome bud.

I haven’t played a whole lot of BF4 (played some BF3 though) - still feel like a complete potato.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Those who dropped their psn tag i will add you tonight. Quick question how do i change my profile picture? Doesn’t allow me to click on it to change it. Do I need certain permissions to change that sort of stuff? Thanks in advance.

http://en.gravatar.com/

You want to set it up on gravatar. Create an account using the same email you used for the site. Then make sure to log off grimreapergamers.com (the main front page) and log back on. It should autodetect your gravatar.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG.

Welcome to Grim Reaper Gamers…

Welcome

Welcome to GRG! Great group here lots of fun always entertaining

Yes I am drinking the cool aid or just having gaming detox