New GTA Content - Bikers

GTA continues to add onto it’s Online world. Coming soon is the Bikers Content DLC which will allow you to from your own Motorcycle Clubs.

Bikers, the next big addition to GTA Online, brings the eagerly-anticipated ability to form and lead your very own Motorcycle Club for up to 8 players. Bikers will introduce new roles to play from fresh Prospects to club Presidents with a massive slate of new competitive and co-op gameplay, along with a range of new motorcycles, properties that include MC Clubhouses with a special custom Biker mechanic, and venues for seedy business ventures.

Beyond a range of opportunities to climb the ranks within a gang and build lucrative businesses as a formidable MC, Bikers also includes a selection of appropriately-themed new modes for bikers of all kinds, along with new weapons, styles, tattoos and features to make this a huge addition to the world of GTA Online.

2 Likes

Just saw this via Twitter. I can’t wait to see what all we can do as an MC. I will definitely set up a game night around this release @GTAPlayers

1 Like

@Lala_Calamari hopes that our MC can be run just like SoA.

SoA is the equivalent of a GRG biker gang.

Hell yes biker gang! Can’t wait for this. Also, how do i join the GTAPlayers group?

1 Like

Thanks Lala.

GRG will think they be all like this…

In reality, GRG’s biker gang will be like this…

5 Likes

The Biker DLC is coming out October 4th!

Bikers - the next addition to GTA Online - brings underground Motorcycle Clubs to the forefront of the Los Santos and Blaine County criminal underworld with a rash of all new competitive and co-operative gameplay as well as new modes, vehicles, weapons, clothing and much more. GTA Online: Bikers arrives on October 4th as an automatic update to GTA Online on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

1 Like

i hope it brings more variety to the bikes

I need to put some time into this and buy a few bikes. I don’t have any. Also, my guy doesn’t look like a biker at all. Not sure I’m going to change that. I like the professional criminal look my guy has now. We’ll see.

I better put some time in this weekend. Not sure where i’m gonna store more stuff and don’t have enough money for another place.

BTW…GTA V is 38.99 on XB1 with Deals with Gold until the 3rd.

1 Like

I bought a Biker’s HQ by the beach. Can I just store motorcycles there or can I put a few cars in the garage?

I think it’s just bikes.

I still need to get online and try this shit out.