Leviathian Raid ps4

Need three more for a raid. Anyone want in? @DestinyPlayers

@lolo_0420

I can jump in right now if you still have room PSN: Meep30

Yea man come on. Just sent you a friend request.

1 Like

Fun times in the raid tonight with @Meep and @lolo_0420 … we took Calus down with a pretty clean run.

4 Likes

Now I’m jealous…

We can run it again… I have two more characters and I think @lolo_0420 has multiple too but I’d be down to help regardless.

1 Like

I really think we should have a weekly Raid night…

3 Likes

Indeed… We can shoot for Thursdays and get it on the radar at least. I know @unobtainaballs has a Fortnite event scheduled for this Thursday but we can def get more raids in this week on another day and set something static going forward.

2 Likes

Yea man I’m down. I still have two more characters. It was fun smooth run!

2 Likes

Thursday sounds good to me!

2 Likes

This is why I don’t know if it will work tomorrow. Hey, @unobtainaballs, what are your thoughts?

1 Like

Oh I agree and didn’t want to step on his event this week but going forward we can look to do a Thursday. If others are interested in doing more raids this week we can choose another day other than Thursday.

1 Like

For this week, I think Friday will be best. I’ll create a separate forum post for that. Going forward, we can talk about which night may be best for regular Raids…

1 Like

Sounds good! Thanks @Scuba_Steve1984

Since I announced the Fortnite event a little while ago and had some responses, I don’t want to cancel it.
Doesn’t mean you couldn’t run a D2 Raid event on the same evening though.

Either that or Zane’s suggestion of choosing a different night this week, then setting it up for a regular Thursday slot from next week.

If I make Fortnite BR a regular night, I’ll pick a different day from Thursdays.

2 Likes

No worries, I am setting the Raid Night up for Friday this week.

I planned to run this with you anyway… Sorry if i caused any confusion @Scuba_Steve1984 @unobtainaballs

1 Like

If it’s Friday I’m always down for a raid since I don’t have to wake up early the next day.

1 Like

I’m down for fortnite as well . If you still need someone.

1 Like

Event is open to anyone, just post here so I know to invite you to the party on the night.