I Made The Switch

Hey guys! Been inactive here for quite some time but I made the switch from PS4 to Xbox One. Mainly play the Gears 4, Halo 5, Halo MCC, and Destiny. I also got Ark just don’t have people to play with

2 Likes

Welcome to the Dark Side, Rebel! Sent a FR via XBL.

@D1G1TALC1PHERS and @ZombieSwepper run Ark servers on Xbox, they can hook you up with the tags to friend to get into those servers.

1 Like

Welcome to the club! I’m only on destiny these days, so jump in my party when you can!

TexasReaperCrew on XB1

Mostly playing Destiny now, GT Sniper T1 on the X1. We play Halo on Monday nights, good times.

Anyone play Gears 4?

You just missed Monday Night Halo. We have a ton of Destiny players. Check this thread for Gears. I think @Jtheism, @AJ603 and @Gatsu are all playing GoW.

1 Like

I haven’t picked up GoW yet but still plan on getting it after Battlefield and CoD.

Welcome to the xbox side. Not sure on GOW4. We will see after BF1.
The Body Farmer on X1.

More people need to get Gears4. Clan night private matches would be f’ing amazing.

1 Like

Welcome back! IIx SALT xII on XB1

Welcome back Rebel

Yeah man I’ll throw some gears in anytime. GT Cptnkillr

I’m getting bf1 but not gonna bother with CoD

Welcome… GT beers and leafs

Or just getting a group of people that can rotate out as nessicary for Dodgeball. That game mode is insane!

CaptainPeeJ on XB1. I’ll be playing a lot of BF1.

Welcome back! And BOOOooo! :joy:

ChareBear 2L2Q on XBox. I mostly be on the Destiny, have Halo 5, and play Overwatch as well.

Bit the bullet and picked up Gears. Have no idea when I can find time to play it though.

1 Like

NOOOOs :scream: