Howdy

Hey all, just joined up, my name’s john but i go by Mowerguy90 on Xbox and pc. I work in the A/V industry and I’m usually on my Xbox in the evenings. Currently playing destiny 2 (never got into the first one but these blak Friday sales were to good to pass up) also play a lot of BF 1 and on occasions GTA 5. Looking forward to meeting y’all in the virtual worlds.

3 Likes

Welcome to the glory!

1 Like

Welcome aboard. I will make sure to add you to my Xbox FL.

1 Like

Welcome.

I’ve sent you an invite to one of our Destiny 2 clans, you should get it in-game.

I also added you to the DestinyPlayers and PCGamers forum groups, here is a thread on what the forum groups do.
Here is a page listing our other groups, if you want to join any of them.

Welcome, playing a lot of Destiny now. GT Sniper T1 on the X1.

1 Like

Welcome! What do you do in AV? I’ve been in the industry for over 20 years now.

1 Like

I’ll add you now sniper, thanks. And currently i do a little of everything, i work for a smaller company so it depends on the day, but or lead prewire tech is getting ready to retire so I’m hoping to jump into that position for the pay bump.

Right on. I’ve been in the design side for quite some time. I’ve done a little bit of everything from site work, to soldering, to programming Crestron and AMX controllers. Now I manage a live streaming group and pushing boundaries there. Good times and always something different in the field.

That sounds awesome man, I’m hoping to end up on the programming side, been working towards my control4 certs for a bit now

Welcome to the asylum. I was in the AV industry in a past life as well. Programmed Crestron, Lutron and Elan systems back in the day. Now i’m in IT as a program manager.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG! I’ll get you added to my FL.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG !

1 Like