Howdy everyone

Well hello there. LadyZombie here to say hi to ya all. I’ve played console games since Atari came out (yes, I’m that old) and everything in between. I only started back up playing beginning of last year on PC using Steam. I’ve played Counter-Strike: Nexon Zombies, Gary’s Mod, and a few others I can’t remember their names at the moment. I prefer to game on PC as that’s what I had to use. My situation is kinda sucky right now so I don’t have access to a laptop or computer to game on but I hope to change it real soon.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community.

We have a steam group as well to connect. I game a good amount on the PC. Mainly MMOs but the occasional shooter as well like DOOM. Did you pick anything up from that latest steam sale?

Welcome to GRG!

Welcome to the GRG family.

I love fps’s. My first fps I played was Counter-Strike: Nexon Zombies. I’ve also played LoL and DotA too. Right now I’m kinda in a situation where I don’t have access to a laptop, computer or gaming consoles right now. It shouldn’t be too long before I can access them…I hope.

Nice. I have CS:GO and Team Fortress 2 but have not played them in forever.

I’ve played Team Fortress 2 and loved it. I wanted to play cs:go bit couldn’t afford it.

Ty all for the welcome :grin:

Welcome to GRG! Let us know when you have a setup ready to go, and what your steam tag is. I don’t play a lot of FPS on Steam, but I play quite a few survival games like Ark on PC.

Welcome aboard.

Thank you :smile:

Welcome to GRG !

Welcome to grg. My shooters are on console, on pc I’ve been playing mainly Ark, Rust, Civ V, and some others like that. Glad to have you

welcome welcome. When you get your setups, let us know your gamertag whether console or pc.

I will definitely let you know when I get a setup going.

Welcome!
I’m similar to TBF - shooters on console and use PC mostly for strat or management style games.

CIV, FM and Portal have been favourites.

Played a little of Battle Brothers last night - quite good fun.

Welcome to the crew!

Welcome to GRG!