Hi-Rez Expo 2017

That’s right Gods and Goddesses, Hi-Rez Expo will be coming to Atlanta,Ga January 4-7 2018

Hi-Rez studios are behind amazing games like Paladins, Hands of the gods, and my personal favorite Smite!! Hi-Rez studios have broke apart from there competitors buy skillfully crafting a amazing first person MOBA game style, weather its Smite, Or Paladins I promise its unlike anything you ever played before. these games are the type that you can sit back and enjoy and before you know it 4 hours of your day has past and your still left wanting more! if you haven’t already its a must that you download these free games onto your console or PC!

Now lets talk about the real reason you are all on this thread today, Hi-Rez Expo 2017. This is the Comic con of MOBA style gaming, Its a 4 day event of Hi-Rez Extravaganza, I’m talking Cos-play, Meet and greets of professional players, exclusive first view at upcoming content, and to top it off its holding three major contest.

First is Paladins HRX Invitational, Eight teams who qualified from regional tournaments in North America, Europe, LATAM/Brazil, Australia/New Zealand, and China will compete for the $150,000 prize pool.

Second is The SMITE World Championship, featuring the top PC SMITE teams from around the world, playing for a $1-million prize pool

And last is Xbox teams, competing for a $150,000 prize pool in the inaugural SMITE Xbox World Championship.

I truly am very excited for this event to partake place and can not wait to go! And since our community has a presences in Paladins I felt compelled to share this with you guys! I hope to see some of you guys there, If you plan on going let me know so we can link up!
[center]http://www.hirezexpo.com/[/center]

I think I put a few rounds into Paladins. Just shy of level 40 and currently only play Competitive. I’m a huge fan of this game.

BTW, we also did an interview with SuperBadJuJu. One of their community managers. He’s a great guy. If you do go and happen to see him, tell him GRG says hello! I’m sure he’ll hook you up with some cool stuff. He’s a great guy.

1 Like

I’m more excited then I should be that you showed me this podcast and I’m listening to it at this very moment, When I do down I will be on the look at for him and tell him that we at GRG give him a hello!

2 Likes

Yeah, SuperBadJuju is a good dude. Really enjoyed having him on the show.