Hello Forum Users

Greetings everyone,

Signed up today after hearing about your community from a friend. Let’s go ahead and get the tale of the tape out of the way:

I’m 33, I live in Minnesota and have all my life but my roots extend as far as exotic Iowa. I game on PC mostly, but recently got around to picking up a PS4 as well. I’ve owned most gaming consoles in some form or another, and if a game is good I’ll get into regardless of genre. Currently playing mostly Overwatch, Rocket League, Crypt of the Necrodancer, and PUBG. Looking real forward to Destiny 2 in another month or so as well. My go to beer is Hamms but in reality I’ll drink just about any beer I come across at least once.

Looking forward to catching a few of you online as I get started here.

7 Likes

Welcome to GRG! Check out our group on Steam and request an invite.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/grimreapergamers

1 Like

Welcome!

I have Rocket League (PS4) and PUBG from those.
Plus I have preordered Destiny 2 (PS4).

I’ve added you to PS4Players and PCGamers, so whenever someone tags either of those groups in a forum post, you will be notified. You can use them too, just type the @ symbol first.

Take a look around and check out our Discord server and the fortnightly Reapercast too.

PSN: Olz_3

Edit: I added you to DestinyPlayers too (another group), but we’ll need @Lala_Calamari or @xxxNAILBUNNYxxx to add you to OverwatchPlayers.
Also added you on PSN and can then send you an invite to our PSN community.

1 Like

Welcome to the club!

1 Like

Welcome to the community. If you are into survival a bunch of us are playing Dark and Light on PC. Check out the mega thread for more info and our server info.

1 Like

Welcome.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG. I’m new here too and it seems pretty cool.

1 Like

Welcome aboard.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG!

Added you to @PlayStationPlayers and @OverwatchPlayers groups.

1 Like

Someone beat me to it.

I did. Forgot to post about it. Surprise!

2 Likes

Sup Sup GoatHammer!

Welcome to GRG. PC games I have been focus’ed on lately is Albion Online and WarFrame.

Steam Tag: GhstWlkrs

1 Like

Welcome to GRG!

1 Like

Welcome to the community

GT on PS4 IIxSALTxII