Hello Everyone

I stumbled upon this group looking for a D2 Leviathon group and met some pretty cool guys. Happy to be here and appreciate the invite.

A little bit about me, 28/m/drifter. Currently living in CA but hope to move back to NC asap. I work odd hours but in my off time I enjoy gaming (hence my presence here). Destiny and Overwatch (PS4)are my go to games right now but when I get burned out from them I hop on EU4 or CIV, occassionally a WoW account I keep up for mindless grinding.

Anyway, looking forward to playing with y’all. Should be a good time.

5 Likes

Welcome to GRG from a fellow Tarheel.

Welcome to GRG.
The Body Farmer on X1 and Steam. We have a steam group and some nice PS4 guys. And GO BLUE DEVILS!!

Tarheel is what people from NC are called. I wasn’t actually promoting my team of choice this time. @TheBodyFarmer

Oh I know. Just wanted to make sure the new guy knew who the best team in NC was. Didn’t want him to get confused :grin: @D1G1TALC1PHERS

1 Like

@TheBodyFarmer NC State all the way! Grew up a blue devil fan but when it came time to go to school there was no way I could afford Duke, so I went with the only sensible state school option.

Duke is puke, Wake is fake, the team I hate is NC State.

Man I haven’t said that since I was a kid. I apologize.

@D1G1TALC1PHERS You are a sick individual my friend.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community.

Welcome!

I have added you to our PCGamers, PS4Players and DestinyPlayers forum groups.
Here is a thread on what the forum groups do.
You can request any of our others from this page.

I already added you on PSN (Olz_3), but I’ll shoot you an invite to the PSN community so you can see some of the others from GRG who are on PSN and their handles.

We have a Steam group too, couldn’t find you though, you can add me (unobtainable) or any of the other Steam group admins and we’ll get you added.

Let us know if you have any questions, return to the forum to find out about our events and general chat to boot!

Welcome to GRG!

Welcome aboard.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Welcome to GRG!