GRG Presents: Rise of The GIMP Tournament

Let’s get it :trophy:

Just verifying that my team will be there. @ZombieSwepper @anon20623957 @ReaperMan10 Do you guys have room on your mantles for the Champeenship Trophy?

I can sub if needed. GT: zSSL

Playing sober is an auto loss correct?

2 Likes

@Lala_Calamari
Ill be there

What time

I am so sorry to do this but house selling and house hunting has been a whirlwind the last week.

I will be away from home looking at houses on this date and am just not sure I can get back in time

Is there a sub you can put in for me Please. I apologize for he late notice but realtor was not available on another day and new job is pushing for a Oct 31 start date and I need to find a place to live. We had some one look at the house before it was even officially listed so gotta get moving.

So sorry to miss it ! Looks like it will be blast

Actually might be to team advantage I had to move all my gaming gear to " stage " the house it is not battle tested yet .

Is there a way to watch the action ? I

1 Like

No worries salt. I am sure someone will be streaming so check the GRG twitch channel.

Oh yeah, this is gonna be fun.

Just want to verify quick that @DuvalFunk, @Jtheism and @shortbus will be there. Reply to let me know!

1 Like

@anon42851937 - I am leaving work early and using my vaunted “PTO” to play
with you dick bags.

1 Like

Every other plan fell though, eh @shortbus?

I’ll be there. Shotgun in hand.

I’ll be there. Down for some warm-ups before hand as well.

Tournament has been changed to a Round Robin. This way all teams get a chance to play each other.

https://discourse.grimreapergamers.com/uploads/default/original/2X/8/881e4255acf23ff0d6b197b111f7c8022cc4b517.png

2 Likes

That’s crap!!! I planned on rage quitting after 2 games and blaming my internet.

3 Likes

@zSSL you’re in! Join team Grex.

So I’m subbing in. Anything I need to do?

Yes please stand in front of my bullets. That is all

5 Likes