GRG PGA Tour 16 Tournament Series Sign Ups & Discussion

Tour mode is beyond hard. I’ll be using 3 click method.

didnt realize there were so many ppl that played golf games…is it really that good? and does the BF4 map come with it?

For $16 or free with access it is good. What killed it when it released is the lack of courses and pros compared to previous “Tiger Woods” editions.They have been slowing adding them for free though.

It is a fun game to party up and shoot the shit for a game or two. I even like playing in the online tournaments.

It’s a fun change of pace game. It’s a good group game where your score is all on you. Plus it’s free so you can’t beat that. Like RL this will be a good GRG tourney game.

Also I’ve been playing this a lot the past week so if you guys see me on feel free to hit me up for a round or two.

Did you start yet ? If not I would play! Let me know and I will create a new golfer @D1G1TALC1PHERS

1 Like

Starting 5/21 at 9:00 PM EST.

Well, that explains why I’m all alone here.

1 Like

Alright. Count me in as a for sure.

2 Likes

Once 8t starts Saturday, will it just be every Saturday consecutively?

It will be every other Saturday. I am getting ready to do some testing on game time limits. If a game only last 30 to 40 minutes we may try and get 2 rounds in each time we play.

I am not against playing every Saturday but that is probably a night we are playing BF4 and I am trying not to pull people away from that for very long.

If you guys want to play every Saturday just let me know below.

I didn’t see my name on the schedule for the golf tourney ??? @D1G1TALC1PHERS

Sucks for you.

WTF does that mean???

Sarcasm man. I got you in.

Ok, you hurt my feelings there for a minute

1 Like

Sorry I am a jack ass. I always miss at least one person every event I do. Thanks for the heads up.

@TexasReaperCrew :middle_finger:

Wow, that’s almost hurtful. What did I do this time?

Just a reminder Round One is this Saturday. If you can’t make it on Saturday go ahead and play and take a screenshot of the score. Points will be awarded as soon as we finish Saturday so no submissions will be allowed on Sunday.

Bar has been set. -12 is the score to beat.