GRG Forza 7 Racing League - Sign Up Now!

Ya’ll are in trouble… G920 arrived and it feels fantastic thus far. Still tweekin settings. Wheel is a tad smaller then my fanatec but not enough to be a pain. Getto cockpit is done till my permanent is built. Worth every penny cause my son is having a blast with it!

4 Likes

Did you put the box fan there to feel like you were speeding?

4 Likes

Lmao. No… But good idea

1 Like

I also have that same wheel and my own get cockpit. Glad I’m not the only one.

2 Likes

You aren’t the only one. I have a Thrustmaster TX with lots of add-ons.

1 Like

Forgot to pre order this. Just did it.

1 Like

We have a list of racers yet? Too soon?

Me
Texent
SniperT1
EnyoBellona
Shortbus
Lala
AP Mech
PumpkinRubber(if Sat or Sunday)
DirtyD125
Jammer
Hobbs
Gunny
Vikes

Just a heads up @ForzaPlayers time trials are open. You can find all the info pinned in the sports forum. Message me if you have any questions. There are 2 Hoonigan car packs up for grabs. All you have to do is submit a time and you will be entered into a drawing.

I just bought it this morning, looking to be online this evening to get comfortable. If this is half as much fun as FH3 it will be money well spent.

1 Like

Where do we submit times? Here??

At this thread.

1 Like

Thanks dude. Fucking xboxdvr hasn’t uploaded my screenshot. Anyone know what’s going on with that site?

I am having the same problem and I think at least a few others are as well.

Not just forza clips for me. I’ve had some madden ones not upload.

I just got the ok to buy this game from the wife. is it to late to join the race league

1 Like

No not at all, just catch yourself up to the 4th time trial, the ‘73 BMW that most people hate and you’ll be caught up.

sweet. its downloading now. looks like a race day sunday

1 Like

Awesome! Glad to have ya aboard Dirty!

I put some laps down in the lancia this afternoon and I could not for the life of me figure out why my laps would start dirty. turns out if you don’t turn of the friction control you always have a dirty lap. I had a pretty fast time 1.38.89. But it didn’t count so yea.