GRG Community Night 9/13 - Raid Day!

Whats your psn handle? I feel like I’ve seen you on and never noticed

I plan to play Strikes for the content/fun - since they removed them from Story, but patrol/public is faster for gaining gear.
Just fyi.

1 Like

If I do get on tonight it won’t be for long and I’m not high enough for Raid yet.
Will keep pushing for better gear.

Looks like the raid isn’t going to happen. Not enough people are signing up.

So I’ll do either strikes or Crucible.

I would be down to raid or do thr nightfall. Should be on around 9 est

While I want to do some more farming simulator I will force myself through more Destiny 2 story to up my massive LL.

1 Like

Im down to try nightfall or do some crucible. Im 265, close enough to raid but from what I’ve been reading you want to be 270+. Good luck to those that try it tonight. I’ll be down next week.

So how are we going to break down the crucible groups tonight? @Lala_Calamari is going to want either MLG talent or cannon fodder (so he looks mlg) to group with. That leaves the rest of us mere mortals to fend for ourselves. Honestly I’m just busting balls I’m down for strikes or crucible. I’ll try to to group up with whom ever is short.

1 Like

Gotta run to the store, then i will be logging onto Destiny 2.

Well we just ran PvE stuff tonight, had a mega large party with multiple fire teams. I got my Mida Multi Touch at 284 so I’m happy.

People in the party:

@APMech12 @shortbus @BrambledWhiskey @DuvalFunk @ezekielJP @Grex @Johneffinggalt @koldfront_kraig @mnvikesfan @anon47610769 @Sniper_T1 @GrayBush @Capnsadiq

2 Likes

I ranted during the podcast and I ranted more last night while playing the story. Think I still have 8 missions to go.

Sorry, I couldn’t make it last night.

My ball team advanced to the finals and by the time the beer ran out and I got home it was 11:20. Mo way I was starting to play then.

But, I’ll be on tonight for sure.

Good times last night indeed. Ran some strikes with @Lala_Calamari and @mnvikesfan, then jumped in with @Sniper_T1 and @Capnsadiq. Light level moved to 264 from 242 in the one evening. Did not feel grindy either.

Fuck.That.Nightfall

2 Likes

Yeah, I hate the whole timer thing. Just a shitty mechanic to make an easy event hard. We’d easily clear it if we didn’t have to “run” through everything. The timer just throws me off.

2 Likes

Someone described it as basically attempting a speedrun.
Trying to shoot the fewest enemies possible and just legging it through.

1 Like