GRG Community Night 11/16

It’s GRG’s Community Night. Let’s all gather up, grab a drink of choice and shoot each other in the face.

We have several games set for tonight’s community night. Something for everyone! Expect to see the Destiny neckbeards (@DestinyPlayers) grinding away in search of more and better loot. The CoD die hards playing with their Space Marines (or old school MW remake) (@CODPlayers). Then we’ll have squads running rampant on the Battlefield for BF1 (@BattlefieldPlayers). Maybe @HAWKLANDER and @Gunny will run into WW1 NPCs that they met during the Great War! Don’t forget some Titanfall 2 action on the XB1 and PS4 (@TitanfallPlayers) and finally the Gearheads in GoW4 (@GoWPlayers).

Look for things to pick up around 9:00PM EST.

So what are you playing and on what console?

As always, feel free to join in on any GRG Staff Member.

I’ll be on a little later than normal, and will be playing BF1.

BF1 for me. See y’all out there

I also will be on BF1.

I’m going to try and get on for bf1. Gf is having neighbors over later. Says o need to be more sociable to our neighborhood. Bs if you ask me.

4 Likes

Dude… new englanders especially Massholes, ain’t got time for socializing with neighbors. As such I’ve said hello to my neighbor like 5 times in a year since he’s moved in.

Oh and I’ll be playing gears tonight. @GoWPlayers

I’ll be on BF1 shooting @Gunny’s friends.

Can’t . Working 6 PM to 4 AM . I can only play Xbox on Saturdays and rotating Tues. , Thurs. ,and Sundays until the first of the year when I can transfer into the day shift . Life sucks when you working nights .

I think I need a doctorate to decipher your schedule.

1 Like

You need a doctor period .

I’ll be on COD tonight, but if it’s a Ghost town again, I’ll switch to BF1.

@codplayers

I’ll be squading up on ps4 @BattlefieldPlayers

I’ll squad up for BF1 on the ps4 for sure. I’ll be on around 9ish est. @BattlefieldPlayers

I’ll be on the xbone side so count me in.

Who’s on @BattlefieldPlayers ps4

It appears @GoWPlayers are a no show. Back to gta I suppose.

Good times tonight @charlieRUCKA and @urbanachiever. Operations was brutal!

Hell yea. Let’s do it again. We need to keep up our subscriptions to RommelFacts.