GRG Community Night 10/25

Had a great time last night! It was nice grouping up with a bunch of clan mates that refused to let stress get to them. @mnvikesfan remained calm and collected (even with me falling down holes a few times and mixing up directions when calling out those nasty yellows in the center) while guiding us through multiple attempts of the bath house before having to step out for the night. @LudwigVonTokkenTakke jumped in and after a few more attempts we made it through. For many of us, this was a completely new experience, but it was fun nonetheless.

By the time we hit the pleasure gardens, I know a few of us were ready to be done for the night. I have to say, this Raid is the hardest I’ve faced, not necessarily because the baddies are difficult, but because of the mechanics and coordination required in order to not be “auto-killed”. It seems as if it doesn’t really matter how good you are at killing, you have to be a well-oiled machine in order to progress. Additionally, the rewards do not seem to make this a worthwhile struggle given the complexity. The fact that you have to beat the raid to even have the opportunity to turn in tokens is disconcerting at best.

Either way, I still had a blast with a great group of clan mates. Sorry to hear you still didn’t make it through, but I am up for another attempt this week, or before the reset!

4 Likes

Good to hear you guys got through the bath house as well.

I hear you about the raid. It’s all about Precision, timing and EVERYONE doing their part. There is no margin of error for a single player. It’s a little frustrating.

2 Likes

You were hearing him in Spanish?
Now it all makes sense.
:smiley:

3 Likes

Was cool to get in there! Good experience in there . I’m ready to win next round !!

3 Likes

No worries, we’ll just use Ub3r to translate for you
Well, when we’re in Discord anyway

1 Like

I got this one…

1 Like

Good run @PS4Players. Let me know if you get stuck on the gaunlet.

1 Like

Thanks for guiding us! Unfortunately, out of the 8 Engrams I received, none were Raid Gear… What a let down…

You won’t get raid gear from engram drops in the raid. You’ll have a very small percentage to get a drop if you complete a section. Mostly you get tokens that you can’t use unless you fully complete a raid.

It’s a shitty reward system for a raid that requires such precision.

3 Likes

Yay…