Good afternoon ladies

What’s up, names Adam. Gamertag on Xbox live is Cptnkillr most of my friends call me Cap. I play a variety of games, from madden 17 to destiny. Looking to get in on a raid or two. I haven’t done kings fall yet so any assistance with that would be good. I’m generally pretty laid back in a match, I get more kills than deaths usually (depending on how many I’ve had) but I’m not pulling down vip numbers. Im looking forward to gears 4 and battlefield 1. Sorry call of duty lost me at ghosts. Hope to see some of you out there.

9 Likes

Welcome aboard. Friend request on the way.

Welcome to GRG! Check out our Events page, I’ll be running a weekly Destiny event every Tuesday night. Definitely wanting to get a raid in soon, before Rise of Iron. Feel free to join on me anytime!!

TexasReaperCrew on XB1

Welcome to the community!

Welcome!!

Welcome brother.
PS4 here but I will see you on the forums.

Welcome Cap

Welcome to GRG! Make sure to join the Battlefield group so you’re alerted to any GRG BF events.

Added you to my Friend’s list. XBox GT - Lala Calamari

Welcome to GRG! Grg always plays better with a team that is already in the bag.

I am also strangely drawn to racing games like Forza 6… I suck at them and will probably smash into you but I’ll play. Pro tip… If you were faster I wouldn’t be able to crash into you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be picking up PS4 again soon. I think the gf is getting it for my xmas present

1 Like

Welcome, GT Sniper T1 on the X1. We should a lot of players on Destiny and BF1.

Welcome to GRG! FR Sent!

Welcome !

Welcome to GRG.
The Body Farmer on X1

Welcome to da Crew! DuvalFunk on xbone!