Diablos latest patch and Platform Poll

@Bigfish has been on Xbox.

1 Like

I have just started playing this. I had a level 4 from when I first bought it but never played past that. I started over and I now have a lvl 10 DING!

1 Like

Yep, I’m enjoying this on Xbox again. I didn’t want to drop the whopping $15 for the necro, even tho it’s my fav toon from D2. So I started a demon hunter. Played a bit this past weekend on hard and leveled to 27 solo. Still in the first act. I’ll jump on if anyone is interested. It’s a fun time.

1 Like

I would say I will get with you and Rab but your gaming times and mine don’t match up to well. Maybe on a weekend day I’ll catch you guys on.

1 Like

I have this on PC and XB1. Great co-op game.

1 Like

I still do though my Xbox seems to be my kids now.

1 Like

What Platforms do you own/play Diablo 3 on?

• PC
  • XB1
  • PS4

0 voters

Bump for Poll

Knocked out the main story line and Reaper of Souls this weekend on my Wizard (lvl 58). I have had this on xbox since it released I guess I just needed to force myself to play it. I am kinda hooked now.

2 Likes

I have it for 360. I wish it was BC. Probably the one game I would still play.

Great resource.

Its nice to see we have some players in this genre/game on different platforms. If you have on PC and havent hit up the GRG Blizzard thread, plz post your Blizzard Tag there.

Also, this is a great “pick-up” game. Your level doesnt matter when joining friends. The game will automatically arrange your DPS/Defense/Health to match the skill/level of the player you join.

So if you see ppl on the game, fill free to jump in the parties and wreck havoc on all things demonic!

1 Like

You guys are slowly persuading me to purchase this title.
Either on PC or PS4, don’t know yet.

2 Likes

Cough PC.

1 Like

yeah prob better to go PC…doesnt seem like there are many PS4 players on this

1 Like

Ive got D3 on the xbone. Havent played in a bit but am down to slash some demons!

2 Likes

Hit up the “Poll” up above showing what system you have it on.

1 Like

I use to play it all the time on X1. Just bought the necromancer dlc a week or 2 ago but haven’t gotten to play it yet.

@hideouschud - do you play this at all?

I’ve been playing on xbone lately. Haven’t picked up the Necromancer pack for PS4 yet, but it’s on my list.

1 Like