Destiny 2 Mega Thread

Educating myself while the servers are down

Yup good info the condensed version…ya I got info for 8 pub events so far

Another question do the luminous engrams stay thru the weekly reset or will they disappear ?

Spoke with a guy in game they will decrypt automatically at reset.

1 Like

Heroic Events Triggering.

1 Like

Nice. exactly what i needed.

1 Like

Dont thank me…I found it in the thread @beers_and_leafs made.

Congratulations to whomever beat the nightfall strike.

4 Likes

I know I raced through it with @Captgmoney an Stumped last night.

1 Like

Nice work on clan achievements!

Anyone else working on Rat King ?

Thanks and great job for those who earned the trials engrams for clan!!

I would like to think my 3am almost flawless run played a small part in getting engrams for everyone

2 Likes

Another server maintenance today.

Start: 7:00 AM Pacific \ 2:00 PM UTC
End: 11:00 AM Pacific \ 6:00 PM UTC

https://twitter.com/BungieHelp

@DestinyPlayers

If anyone wonders what their infusion will yield for results I found website or app that works well

Destinyinfused.com or same name in app store

1 Like

DESTINY 2 HOTFIX - 9/18/17

1h - Destiny Dev Team
1.0.1.3 The one about post launch fixes.

Items

• Fixed an issue that caused players to not receive Man O’ War Linear Fusion Rifle Quest Reward when they have a full weapon inventory
  • Players can obtain their missing Man O’ War from Asher Mir on IO

UI

• Fixed an issue where the Prism modifier did not persistently display the currently featured element
  • Prism will now display a brief screen effect when the element changes to increase visibility
  • This will also resolve an issue impacting the Momentum modifier

General

• Fixed an issue where a Raid object was receiving an unintended amount of damage from Wardcliff Coil
  • Fixed an issue where completing a Meditation before selecting it from Ikora would hide that Meditation and prevent players from completing it receiving appropriate rewards.
  • Fixed a rare memory leak that would result in a Matchmaking crash

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46254

To be clear, maintenance window has ended and servers are available.
@DestinyPlayers

1 Like
  • (13) Legendary Ghost Shells
    Honeycomb, Crescent, Blue Moon, Number Two, Starfire, Hunter, Verticle, Bold, Kingfisher, Competitive, Lambda, Graylight, Lotus

• (10) Legendary Sparrows
    Wavechaser, Aeon Plume, Telluride, Chronoglass, Athwart The Void, Angel Bloom, Warbird, Noble Steed, Hightail, Skedaddle

• (5) Weapon Ornaments
    Summer Storm (Riskrunner), Red Dwarf (Sunshot), The Future Is Chrome (Hard Light, Comstock Lode (The Prospector), Jade Countenance (The Fighting Lion)

• (14) Legendary Ships
    Imprint, Captain Nemo, Breakpoint, Space-Age Lancelot, Verona Mesh, Leonid MV, Absolute /MN, Talon Blue, Cardinal One, October Dash, Sojourner, Alexandria, Amplitude /PT, Deadfall

• (2) Exotic Ships
    Symmetry Flight, The Bandwagon

• (5) Rare Emotes
    Get Up, Don The Hat, Blowing A Kiss, Watch Your Back, Sick

• (4) Optimacy Gear
    Helm, Legs, Chest, Class Item (Titan Mark)

• (20) Shaders (Legendary)
    Arctic Pearl (x9), Cerulean Divide (x3), Bumblebee (x3), Metro Shift (x6), SUROS Modular Shine (×9), Dawn and Dusk (x18), Nebula Rose (x21), Monochromatic (x12), Indigo Matrix (x6), Noble Constant Red (x15), Frumious Blue (x9), Midnight Talons (x6), Watermelon (x12), Hakke History Polish (x18), Golden Trace (x9), Vanguard Magnus Gloss (x9), VEIST Poison Shimmer (x15), Xenosilver (x9), Omolon Meteor Gloss (x12)

• (124) Rare Weapon/Armor Mods

• (24) Trasmat Effects (Rare/Legendary)

• (2) Huge Gift of Bright Dust

• (2) Medium Gift of Bright Dust

• (8) Small Gift of Bright Dust

I just saw a video and they were talking about the Cayde-6 chests and said don’t go and get them right away because there is a limit to how much and what you get from chest in quick succession. They said you should space them out - get one, do some events or missions, then get another one. If you get them all right away there’s a good chance of you getting almost nothing in them.

1 Like

Yes, but I didn’t think that counted for the Cayde chests also.

1 Like