Better Call Saul (Spoilers)

Since Breaking Bad is tied to Saul figured I would post this here. Only a few more weeks before Saul is back!

Starts tonight at 10!

Canā€™t wait!!!

What did Mike leave at the end? I couldnā€™t make it out.

I was exhausted last night so am going to watch it a second time at some point.

Loved the episode last night and though Chuck is obviously a hated man it was a brilliant play to let Ernesto hear that tape ā€œby mistakeā€. Itā€™s amazing how awesome it was seeing Los Pollos Hermanos again.

The opening with the shoes reminded me of season 2 of Breaking Bad with the teddy bear in the pool throughout. Mikeā€™s plan to fill the shoes with drugs was brilliant. Definitely more to come from that area since the stop sign in the opener was full of bullet holes.

1 Like

Great episode and loved watching the younger ruthless Hector seeing where that character was compared to the old man in the wheelchair we see in Breaking Bad.

Looking forward to seeing what Jimmy has in store for Chuck.

Such a great episode even without Gus and Mike.

1 Like

Finally, the showdown between Jimmy and his brother. Great Episode.

1 Like

Well, he has to go from Jimmy to Saul. Too bad heā€™ll probably lose his hot chick.

1 Like

They do a good job with the Kim character as she deep down is a good person but you know down the road Jimmy is going to screw her life up.

Reminds me of me prior to GRG. I was a happy, friendly person once.

I call bullshit. Way to lie like Johnny.

1 Like

Love love love the cameos that keep coming. Seeing Lydia and Gus check out the new location for production was awesome. And loved how he came up with the name Saul Goodman.

1 Like

Sol good, man.

This show is really coming together.

1 Like

Another stellar episode. Got to see a little Saul action and Mike and Gus coming together.

Stand out moment though was Nacho planning perfectly how to switch the pills for Hector

This episode was really good. When they first announced this series I blew it off as a shitty cash grab on Breaking Badā€™s fame. Theyā€™ve completely changed my opinion, itā€™s really a great series worthy of following Breaking Bad.

1 Like

Man did I feel awful for that old lady but that whole thing was done in true awesome Breaking Bad/Saul fashion. Great episode.

1 Like

Also I saw somebody mention that this is the best spin off ever. I was trying to think of other successful spin offs (not really counting law and order/CSI since they have different characters). Only one I can think of that had major success was Frasier.

1 Like