ARK: Survival Evolved Mega Thread

Are there any XBox Ark servers still kicking?

Yes. Zombie and Digital still have there servers. Play on the xbox has been a little slow as of late, but there are big updates coming and I think it should pick back up.
Maybe it will pick up, fall releases and all, we will see.

How do you get in on the “Ark: Fear Evolved” event? Is this for official servers only?

No it will run on our server if it takes place on the island map.

It kinda sounds like it will be an SE event to start

I thought the Dodowyvern was for SE.

I don’t know anything about it. I haven’t been keeping up with ARK lately. Just basing my answer from previous events. It doesn’t have to be a Official server is what I was getting at. It even works on Single Player.

Procedurally generated Arks are out there and there are lots of really cool maps being created. It is an experimental process and I dont think its worth playing on the maps at the moment. Still lots of bugs and I don’t think they are fully functioning maps. (no obelisks). But it will be a lot of fun when it does get running.

For now, there is at least one map that is really looking good and I’m sure they are looking for another map to make an official mod at some point.

I am gauging interest in a small extra life event for any PC ark players. We are thinking of doing a fresh start spawn event on a new server. We all start fresh all together by spawning in at the same time and gathering on a brand new game. Its an idea, no details yet. It will be on Saturday, November 5 for the Extra LIfe marathon. Somebody will be streaming it. The brand new start is one of my favorite parts of the game, everybody will die at some point. Let me know if you would be interested in participating. @ArkPlayers

Studio Wildcard has revealed details of a new update that includes game-changing content for their dinosaur survival title ARK: Survival Evolved. The TEK Tier update will serve as endgame content in ARK’s crafting system. Those willing to put in the time and effort will be rewarded with sweet sci-fi armour, weapons, gear, and more.

Here’s a rundown on what the TEK Tier will offer:

The TEK Tier will put players in power armor granting them advanced abilities, and add powerful TEK saddles with mounted energy weapons to the capabilities of some favorite dinos. Want to snipe at enemy tribes with a plasma rifle while tearing across the map with a jet pack? How about living under the ocean in a vacuum sealed Underwater Base, fully protected from the hazards of land and sky?

We also, have a preview video of the upcoming content which includes high-flying, fast-running and hard-hitting action as players and dinosaurs look pretty cool in the their new gear:

The TEK Tier update in ARK: Survival Evolved “rolls out in free updates” on the Xbox One “in the coming weeks and months”. The game is available to check out in the Xbox Game Preview program. A release date for the full version of the title is yet to be confirmed.

1 Like

Yep, the Dino Riders are coming

ARK: Survival Evolved Stomps onto the PlayStation 4!

My Little Pony is coming to Ark!

1 Like

Tek Tier is Here!

1 Like

Conan has weiners, bro

3 Likes

makes your mouth water doesn’t it?

Welcome to anyone interested in a new adventure in modded Ark: Survival Evolved. Our fellow GRG member, Krakos, is hosting a GRG Ark Server. This will be an Extinction Core modded server on The Island. We will be posting the connection info today or tomorrow. Let us know if your interested.
@Rlile11 @D1G1TALC1PHERS @JohnnyHustler @ZombieSwepper @Rau @mac79pr
@ArkPlayers
Here is the link for the mod collection for the server.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=818767024&savesuccess=1

1 Like