A show of Hands, Who's getting Overwatch?

On the fence about this one. I know we had a poll in March but since the release is close at hand thought I would ask again.

Both hands up !!!

Pre-ordered and Paid for! XB1. It’s a great game. Even my kids love it, they got a PC and PS4 copy.

I will be getting this. *raises hand

That’s pretty much exactly what it is. There are a ton of characters to choose from. They all have specific roles and you’ll really need a balanced team to do well.

Take a look at this thread for our thoughts on it

I’ll be getting it, just trying to decide for which console. I’m leaning towards the xbone.

diefinitely on my get list ( raises two hands ten fingers and ten toes )

pre-ordered

GRG is mostly console. I think a few are getting it on PC but the majority will be on console.

I’m not sure on other modes. Beta was 6v6 pvp only. Johnny hated it as no one wore overalls.

@anon68545142 I will be getting it on PC you can add me on Battlenet Syrch#1875

I’m getting im liking this game from what I played in the beta.

For the 100th time I am getting this and on XBox lol. I am excited about this one cause I think it’s a game that has a little something for everybody. And playing a variety of different characters can help the game stay somewhat fresh.

No problem. I may pick it up later on XB1 but I will on PC primarily

We’ve known for a while that Overwatch is launching this coming Tuesday, May 24th worldwide. Typically, games go live at midnight in each region, leading to a slightly staggered worldwide release. For Overwatch, Blizzard just announced that they’re planning on doing things a little differently - they will be launching worldwide at the same time. So what does this mean for you?

As you can see, those in the western US can play as early as 4pm on the 23rd while Australians wait until 9am on the 24th.

If you’re averse to images, Blizzard also provided a handy chart with some more detailed information:

If your time zone isn’t listed, you can use this time zone converter to figure out when the game will go live for you.

To those in the US, there is no word on whether or not this will affect sales at brick and mortar stores. Usually it does not, but on occasions publishers will clear games to be sold earlier than release at the last minute. You might want to call your local stores on the 23rd to see when they will begin selling the game if you’re going that route.

Overwatch launches for Xbox One on May 24th (give or take a few hours).

1 Like

Where is Brady Standard Time? That’s the GRG official Timezone!

2 Likes

I’m in. XB1

Nice, so we can start it up Monday night.

Start what?

I was trying to figure out if that is PC only at 4pm PST or for everything.

Everything